Sign in to follow this  
HarleyEarl

Pontiac

13 posts in this topic

HarleyEarl    1
Just a thought, make this coupe a V8 sports car but market it as a Firebird. It's not clear that Pontiac will do a version of the Camaro. Maybe have Pontiac go in a different direction.

Posted Image

ocnblu    733
I love the Solstice hardtop coupe, but like the idea of all Ecotec engines. Sometimes, more is not more. With NA and forced induction Ecotecs, Kappa seems to be a perfectly balanced chassis. I'd buy a Solstice fastback, I'm dead serious.

HarleyEarl    1
Me too Blu....I would buy this is in a heartbeat. That middle photo above so illustrates how the front wheels look like they are thrusting out ahead like a leaping panther's feet, 'straining' to pounce. Love that muscular tension. Edited by HarleyEarl

LosAngeles    2
Can't belive no one made the Opel GT call...or 2000GT/first Z maybe? Anyway, of course they should do it....and do not make a Sky version to go with it.

HarleyEarl    1
You access from inside......Corvette did that for years. We don't want to clutter up that nice Solstice bum with cracks. Edited by HarleyEarl

sciguy_0504    0
Very hot. GM needs to build this...awesome looks, goes with the convertible, not much investment, high rate of return. I agree with LA...no SKY version!

AAS    13
wasn't one of the insiders, don't remember who, hinting something similar would make it to production? I remember the thread on the last board.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this