Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

Pontiac

13 posts in this topic

I still love this concept and hope Pontiac builds it, preferably with a V6 and V8 as engine choices. The next Firebird?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

that is one sexy car. but why would u say the next firebird...... its a solstice.... your post should have said "solstice coupe?"

Just a thought, make this coupe a V8 sports car but market it as a Firebird. It's not clear that Pontiac will do a version of the Camaro. Maybe have Pontiac go in a different direction.

Posted Image

I love the Solstice hardtop coupe, but like the idea of all Ecotec engines. Sometimes, more is not more. With NA and forced induction Ecotecs, Kappa seems to be a perfectly balanced chassis. I'd buy a Solstice fastback, I'm dead serious.

Me too Blu....I would buy this is in a heartbeat. That middle photo above so illustrates how the front wheels look like they are thrusting out ahead like a leaping panther's feet, 'straining' to pounce. Love that muscular tension. Edited by HarleyEarl

Can't belive no one made the Opel GT call...or 2000GT/first Z maybe? Anyway, of course they should do it....and do not make a Sky version to go with it.

lol hey guys...... where does the rear of that solstice open? im not seein any lines or anything where the rear hatch would open

You access from inside......Corvette did that for years. We don't want to clutter up that nice Solstice bum with cracks. Edited by HarleyEarl

Very hot. GM needs to build this...awesome looks, goes with the convertible, not much investment, high rate of return. I agree with LA...no SKY version!

i would sell my testicles for that coupe. i would so love one in ecotec turbo form, which is COMING! in 07 model year.

Pontiac must build this car....and I agree...no Sky version!!.....this coupe is one of the sexiest two seaters around.

wasn't one of the insiders, don't remember who, hinting something similar would make it to production? I remember the thread on the last board.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0