Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SAmadei

Extra Toasty

12 posts in this topic

I can't blame him for holding a torch, but this is going too far.

Im sure the donut marks arent going to help his claim, "but officer Its was just idling an blew up!"

What a grim sight.

To me, its twisted... While it is quite grim and horrific sight... at the same time it is quite humorous. Unfortunately, it is one of those things where only a cool car would suffer such an ironic fate... you won't see an Aveo torched after a donut/burnout gone bad.

To me, its twisted... While it is quite grim and horrific sight... at the same time it is quite humorous. Unfortunately, it is one of those things where only a cool car would suffer such an ironic fate... you won't see an Aveo torched after a donut/burnout gone bad.

You might see a ricer Civic, though.

You might see a ricer Civic, though.

that would be the result of the homemade wiring harness for the sub...s... neons... and incorrect sparkplug wires made to work.

Wasn't there a case of road rage out of England where a woman powerbraked her car until it burst into flames and she was so intent, she stayed in the car and burned alive?

Wasn't there a case of road rage out of England where a woman powerbraked her car until it burst into flames and she was so intent, she stayed in the car and burned alive?

I remember that.

But I don't think the fire started with the tires...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0