Tapeworm: Food, Food, Food! Ahh!

NOS2006

Ever get in one of those situations where all you can do is eat and you aren't "filling up?" So far I had an entire bag (put it in a skillet and cook it on the stovetop for like 20 minutes) of this "Garlic Chicken home skillet" stuff from the grocery store that's meant to serve two, a Little Debbie treat, a pudding cup, a bowl of oatmeal, a piece of cake, and a bowl of ice cream... Okay, so not much "nutritious" stuff, but still!

Well, this is strange too... Last summer (well, 2004) I weighed ~145 lbs. Well, now I have a very physical job where I should be gaining a lot of muscle (I got this job right after ending that summer) and weighed in September at 134. I went to the doctor the other day, though, and I now weigh 130.75! WTF! My mom said she's getting worried lol. She says she can see it in my face and it looks good, but at my age I shouldn't be losing weight. lol

Um... I could eat that much, but when I do, I don't check to see if I gain. My problem is just that I don't eat very healthy... and I need to lose weight. I try, but my tastebuds and my stomach are very picky. That and my family doesn't eat healthy either. So it's hard. I try to exercise, but I'm lazy. Anyways, I generally don't gain weight, surprisingly. Just think what would happen if I changed some factors... :P Goddamn asthma, though. I was put on steroids for it and that's when I gained weight. I've gotten over it (not entirely), but it's been hard to go back to how I was before. I mean... I was small, as in the whole family thought I never ate. Pisses me off, too, damnit... <_< :D

What just happened here? blink:

My body is weird. I can gain a lot of weight in a short period, but I can drop it just as easily. I can gain a couple pounds and it can look like I gained a lot. Or I can gain a lot and it looks like I haven't changed at all. I can vary a lot of weight either way in a day. I can work out one night and look great the next morning, I mean, I dunno. My body fluctuates a lot. As do my weight and eating habits...I'm just weird like that.

munchies would do that :P actually it depends a lot on your activity level, ever since I started being more active no matter how much I eat, any given Friday I'll weigh less than I did on the prior Monday. if you want muscle mass, lift weights! Edited by chris

I've got the metabolism of a Humming Bird... well used to. 16 --- 130 lbs 18 --- 135 lbs 20 --- 135 lbs 22 --- 137 lbs 24 --- 145 lbs 26 --- 165 lbs Twenty pounds in two years... some of it is muscle but not all. That's what having a baby will do to you. Makes you slow down.

Ever get in one of those situations where all you can do is eat and you aren't "filling up?"

So far I had an entire bag (put it in a skillet and cook it on the stovetop for like 20 minutes) of this "Garlic Chicken home skillet" stuff from the grocery store that's meant to serve two, a Little Debbie treat, a pudding cup, a bowl of oatmeal, a piece of cake, and a bowl of ice cream...

Okay, so not much "nutritious" stuff, but still!

[post="68381"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yea but you're 18....you're supposed to be eating enough food to feed Bangladesh :P