2007 Tahoe on E-bay

03Yukon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-CHEVRO...1QQcmdZViewItem

Still don't know how you can sell a car without a price

its illegal to sell it right now...

its a federally illegal...

they must have an invoice, and they must have a sticker saying all of its equipment... its illegal, because they havent released that information and the invoices havent been sent...

the very last picture shows the invoice, and it says right on it... "This Vehicle is not for sale , nor should it be displayed until a manufacture's price label with complete suggested retail price information is affixed"

Edited by Newbiewar

I was looking at a Car & Drive magazine today while I was in the sotre, I didn't buy it by was flipping around in it and I glanced at their Tahoe 07 review.

They test drove the Tahoe and C&D said the Base price was $35K and the LTZ they tested was $50K. ouch :(

If you actually read it, they said that was their best ESTIMATE, largely based on the pricing of the current models. BUT, as is being discussed somewhat in another thread right now, there's supposed to be a "dramatic" price reduction for the new GMT-900's, starting with the Tahoe in a day or so, so that there need not be anymore $10k+ discounts.

If they're smart, I'm going to say $28,995 for a 2wd LS with no options, maxing out right at $45k for a loaded to the gills LTZ. Anymore, and they'll for sure have another issue with massive discounts. Guess we'll soon see...

I wonder how much this will go for in relation to the real price? This is an economics experiment at work!

Someone asked the guy how much he thinks it will sell for, he listed it further down in the auction. He says they will sell it for MSRP and that will be tuesday. "One phone call could end this sale." I am not sure i understand why he is auctioning it!

I do love it so know I say this out of love for Chevy trucks:

Too feminine and way too much Ford in it's greenhouse and headlights.

Found another one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRAN-NEW-20...1QQcmdZViewItem

Slowly getting closer to see some pics of a base model

Edit: They can't be sold until Wednesday at midnight

Yep, just saw that one last night too.

As for the base model, go to Chevy's site for that. As compared to the current "base" LS's with black plastic plague (see the truck in my sig... :rolleyes: ...), the new '07s only real differences are black door handles (but no accompanying plastic surround like now) and black mirror caps. No extra black bumper or side moldings, so even the bases appear to look pretty good.

That, and as far as cloth choices, they seem to have gone with a thicker, softer variety, like in the Impala/Lucerne, so that's also a good sign.

Despite the so-so rear interior packaging and old 4-speed, I'm LOVING everything about these trucks. :AH-HA_wink:

Bad part? The more and more pics of the new ones I see, the less and less I like our '04...and am even starting to dislike it. It's like a clunky old dinosaur compared to the new ones, which is really saying something...

Oh well, mother dearest should be in the mood to trade right about the time the '09s are rolling out...or maybe even a little sooner if they price them properly and she likes them in person.

A couple quick notes:

-I have a feeling, that, whenever these new trucks get a little more widespread on the lots and are parked next to current -800 Tahoes, Suburbans, etc., the differences will SHOCK people. Even from pictures alone, there's not even a remote comparison to our '04...especially when it comes to the woven vs. cheap fleece headliner, beautiful dash design and materials vs. the current rectangular sub-tupperware junk, and the VW-esque door panels vs. the creaky, crunchy sounding and el-cheapo ones now. The differences are HUGE.

-Strangely, today when I was out on my typical Sunday cruise/dealership pitstop, there were more people than I usually see also roaming...and looking at current gen '05 and '06 Tahoes. Usually, there's no one looking at those--maybe the super huge blowout rebates on the "antiques" are attracting a few more people looking for a last minute deal. I'd rather spend an extra few thousand to get the much improved '07, but I guess the blue light special deal still gets some people looking, even if it is on old, out of date machinery...