Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blake Noble

'76 Berrick

9 posts in this topic

Nice looking old Buick...although if I was going to drop coin for an old RWD V8 car, methinks I'd buy Camino's wagon.

Chris

Wow, what a sweetass car! I'd take it in a second if I had the money and a place to keep it protected between weekend drives.

I looked after Fly's `76 LeSabre 4-door hardtop for a little while, that thing was a beast!

Sweet...reminds of the red '76 Electra 225 coupe a buddy of mine had in high school...what a boat that was!

It's more in the Jackson/Hazard area.

I've been through there a long time ago...my Mom is originally from Hindman, my Dad is from Prestonsburg and once lived in Pikeville..still have a few cousins and aunts and uncles living in the Louisville and Lexington areas.

I've been through there a long time ago...my Mom is originally from Hindman, my Dad is from Prestonsburg and once lived in Pikeville..still have a few cousins and aunts and uncles living in the Louisville and Lexington areas.

Interesting coincidence; my Dad is originally from Jackson/Lost Creek and my Mom is from Hyden/Stinnett. Most of my extended family still lives in the Breathitt/Perry/Leslie County area, though, while the rest live in the Warren County area (Bowling Green).

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0