Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Camaro pics from NAIAS

BuddyP

Just got back from NAIAS. Of course the Camaro was on the top of my list of cars to see. Looks great in person!! I was so so about the interior pics I saw on here and other websites but after seeing it in person it looks awsome!!!! After seeing the Challenger and the Camaro, the Camaro was SO much nicer inside and out. A lot better interior and more design/design features on the exterior. But the exterior will really come down to whether your a Mopar or GM musclecar fan (personally I liked the Camaro quit a bit more than the retromod Dodge).

Here's some pics I took of it, got a half assed shot of the rear underside too (notice that the exhaust does not cross each other like the computer rendering pic showed that was unofficially posted around the net awhile back). Enjoy!......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BuddyP

Like every other GM performance vehicle out there...there's so much room under that hood I just have to formulate a "guess" as to what could be on the way :AH-HA_wink:

This is like the muscle car equivelant of a wet T-shirt contest. DAmn this thing is cool. Never get tired of one line.

Like every other GM performance vehicle out there...there's so much room under that hood I just have to formulate a "guess" as to what could be on the way  :AH-HA_wink:

Do you know somthing we don't?

LS7?

SOMTHING BIGGER? :rolleyes:

That car is f*****g beautiful. THAT is the kind of design that will get the general population thinking American cars are cool again. It's sinister and mean at the same time as being a sensual and flowing shape. The view from the rear is plain flat incredible. The roof line and the taillights are gorgeous. I really hope GM can get this to market not too long after the Challenger.

Nice pic of the underpinnings! Looks production ready to me, now build it damn it, that means you GM!!

This is the first underside picture I've seen too. Thanks for providing a nice view of the independent rear suspension. :)

Cool, I made front page news LOL! No problem on the pics. Here were my first 2 attempts, the one isn't too great but the other shows a few more componants at a different angle. If I would have thought about it I would've taken a pic of the underside of the CTS as a comparison pic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BuddyP

It's all but set in stone that one of these will be in my driveway as soonas they are available. It'll probably be the primary driver for the missus, seeing as how she only works 8 miles from home and we want to keep this baby pampered...except on the weekends.

Besides, I already have a '69 Camaro....I figure I'll let the missus have some fun.

I want one. I want one right now, this instant and I won't care about anything else. I love the room under the hood, and WMJ isn't the 496 the GM truck 8.1L big block engine? Or am I wrong? I'd love to see that crammed in there and see the tires get all nice and smoked right off the rim, although I do like the room that's in there right now. And who cares about an airbag, I really don't like them, and the fact that it's a pyrotec-nically charged device that reaches out and "cushions" your face at 200mph just doesn't sound good to me, although I will admit it is better than having no airbag and kissing the nice hard steering wheel.

is there a an airbag in that wheel :lol:  :lol: ive heard alot of complants about the cars lines say they dont stay true to the 69 camaro

Fine by me, the '69 was ugly anyway. I see more of the '68 in this concept.