Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Hmmmm! Now this caught my eye - Chevy Impala/Cadillac sedan, at its Oshawa facility

10 posts in this topic

I think once next week hits, it will be an indicator as to what the next gen Impala and XTS will be based on.

GM must maintain 16 per cent of North American manufacturing in Canada as a condition of government bailout funds

</censored for being too political of a comment>

There is no news here. Anyone paying any attention has known that the new Impala and the XTS would be built in Oshawa for months.

</censored for being too political of a comment>

:mod:

I can understand censoring political discussion, in which personal political opinions are raised, however here all someone has done is state a fact that has been created by a politician. I don't think this type of thing should be censored.

If you do think it should be censored, then consider this - by extension, the Cash for Clunkers program was also a government initiative - maybe all comments about that should be stricken from the record.

Or, if you really want to get silly with it, governments own part of GM now, so maybe we're not allowed to talk about them anymore? :neenerneener:

actually, all I did was censor my own comments. If I start posting my thoughts in this thread, it'll have to get moved to the Politics forum.

edit: HAHA SOMEONE REPPED ME DOWN FOR IT! loser. :neenerneener:

There is no news here. Anyone paying any attention has known that the new Impala and the XTS would be built in Oshawa for months.

+1

No suprise there.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room