You Favorite

zoomtm

There's a lot of cool people on C&G... can't name just ONE.

Let's just say that I met a few of my favorites already on my last roadtrip in November.

Mean time there's a really cool guy in Minnesota I'd love to meet and XP is pretty cool himself, even if he does border on strange at times. I've still got him beat for all out lunacy.

Here's a few of my favorites: (I'm sure I'll leave off a couple)

- Balthazar: Automotive expert of the highest order & he owns a 1959 Invicta 2dr.

- GM1: has the most pimpin' Coffee colored Olds in the universe

- WildManJoe: loves the obscure... as do I

- XP715: my favorite partner in crime as of late

- OCNBLU: Keeps things interesting here... great sense of humor

- Black & Blue: All around cool guy!

- Camino: Great host, gentleman & a scholar.

- Harley Earl: Always makes a good showing in the trivia forum

- NOS: Great addition to us Camaro guys on here

- Variance: Loves GM and Nissan/Infiniti... cool guy.

- FoG: tells it like it is about the scumbags in the media

- Nick: yeah he's spoiled w/ his E-something-or-other BMW but still a cool guy! :P

- Josh: the guy drives a Solstice and maintains this crazy virtual wonder

- Avanti: thank God Walt started this site, we all should thank him for his many contributions to C&G.

& that's just for starters.

AdamCW_GMfan: His offbeat product ideas for GM were always interesting to read.

STS_POS: Thanks to him, I now know that his STS is a POS

babershah: he always kept the forum on its toes, asking when the LaCrosse was going to come out, and wondering when Buick was going to compete with Lexus.

detroitman: he always kept the forum on its toes, asking when the LaCrosse was going to come out, and wondering when Buick was going to compete with Lexus.

BUICK2004: he always kept the forum on its toes, asking when the LaCrosse was going to come out, and wondering when Buick was going to compete with Lexus.

NAIAS2004: he always kept the forum on its toes, asking when the LaCrosse was going to come out, and wondering when Buick was going to compete with Lexus.

blondie: Joining the forum, then leaving because it's run by Americans...that takes class.

BaddaBing: GM could build a car that puts out 500hp, gets 50mpg, looks like pure sex on wheels, and purifies the air with its exhaust, and it still wouldn't please him. We all should have that kind of lofty standards.

Me and Zoomtm exchanged abotu 247 PMs each last night about how his 3800 would smoke my poor little Datsun but get bested by my Camaro. :P

Guest YellowJacket894

Well, from the abundance of threads he's started here, I think we all can guess who Zoom's favorite member is.

Edited by anorexorcist

I thought we were tight, BV.  I thought wrong...

:(

What? I included you, didn't I? *read over post* Oh... t'was a mistake. I see I left out Satty and Josh, too. Damnit, I suck. I can't believe I put you three with the rest. Ugh... :lol::D I have to... um.. edit my post. *using thing from the Matrix* You never saw the absense of your name. :P

Still loving that Plymouth Signature WMJ, a real Valiant effort. :D:ph34r:

Ouch.  And to think, I was going to take a picture for you of the red Fiero that's suddenly appeard by my apartment.

Don't worry. You're in good company with the rest. There are many famous people that were included with the rest, namely, the Professor and Mary Ann, and, um, that's about it. :(  :AH-HA_wink:

:CG_all::P :AH-HA_wink: