Hello everyone

Good evening everyone. I was introduced to this website last night, checked it out a little and thought it would be fun to join. So, here I am! I am currently living in NJ, and am pretty enthusiastic about cars. I do not know as much about cars as I'd like, but I spend a lot of time reading my Motor Trend, and any and all websites that have to do with cars, and news about car companies. This is the first forum I have ever joined, so I look forward to learning how they work and exploring!

I have a 1929 Willy's Knight, It was my grandfathers car. My uncle was trying to sell it, but I told him I wanted it. Now it is mine! Too bad I don't know much about maintaining an old car! lol

Good evening everyone. I was introduced to this website last night, checked it out a little and thought it would be fun to join. So, here I am! I am currently living in NJ, and am pretty enthusiastic about cars. I do not know as much about cars as I'd like, but I spend a lot of time reading my Motor Trend, and any and all websites that have to do with cars, and news about car companies. This is the first forum I have ever joined, so I look forward to learning how they work and exploring!

I have a 1929 Willy's Knight, It was my grandfathers car. My uncle was trying to sell it, but I told him I wanted it. Now it is mine! Too bad I don't know much about maintaining an old car! lol

Welcome to your first forum! I think you'll like this place, I've been here since 2002 and can't ever seem to get away (not that I want to)!! I'm a big automotive enthusiast and prefer trucks, but I lack mechanical skills - that doesn't seem to bother anyone around here (you have a problem, I guarantee you someone here will respond toyour call for help). I too live in NJ - southern part/Burlington County, and there are a couple mpre posters here from NJ too (once balthazar sees your post I'm sure he'll chime in too - he's our resident vintage car guy). Happy posting!

• 7 months later...