Super Bowl Predictions

Cory Wolfe

Steelers vs. Seahawks... Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Steelers vs. Seahawks... Who will win?

• Steelers
    • Seahawks

The Seahawks looked pretty dominate over Carolina. I was gone for most of the Pittsburgh game, so I didn't get to see much of it.

I'd pick the Seahawks because I think they're offensive line is the best in the NFL, especially the left side, they totally dominate their opponets.

Blah, that was ugly. So yeah, now I'm rooting for Pittsburgh, for the Jerome Bettis factor.

And on a related note, I think playing running back for the Panthers might be the only job in the NFL that's worse than quarterback for the Jets. Last year we had to go all the way to our sixth stringer, and today we had to play our 4th guy.

To put it lightly... I think I do love Brookville residents. Why? Today at school was absolutely insane. Atleast 25% of students were wearing jerseys or some other sort of Steeler attire. Kind of amazing since Pittsburgh is a good 2 hours or so from me.

Anyways, in case you couldn't guess it, I voted for the Steelers. Probably shouldn't have said anything, voted, or started this thread since I am very superstitious. That's right... I'm not religious, but I'm superstitious! :D ...About almost everything, too. Weird.

So... I want the Steelers to win, but they'll probably lose because of me. :P

"there coming to Detroit for the superbowl?!?!?!?" I thought it was just some hyped up Red Wings game.

but really its going to be one good ass game! I vote steelers but i kinda want the Seahawks to win it. I dont really know!?!?!?!?!