FIRE KEVIN MCHALE NOW!!!!!

i don't mind dumping szerbiak and kandi and i like ricky davis, but GET SOMETHING MORE IF YOUR GONNA GIVE UP ANOTHER #1 PICK!!!!

YEAH CAUSE FLIP SAUNDERS WAS SUCH A CRAPPY COACH!!!!!

Posted Image

WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE GOTTEN RON ARTEST!!?!?!?!?!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and we kept STOP N POP TERRELL BRANDON AND LET CHAUNCEY BILLUPS GET AWAY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we could have drafted RIP HAMILTON INSTEAD OF WALLY

AND MARK BLOUNT sSUCKS HE CAN'T REBOUND OR PLAY D

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS IS THE JOE SMITH DEAL ALL OVER AGAIN

ARRGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH

HIS CAMEO IN CHEERS WAS FINE BUT HE CANNOT RUN A SPORTS TEAM

WHY NOT BRING MARBURY BACK???????

Edited by regfootball

Hey Josh,

Would you settle for having four somewhat competitive teams, as opposed to having two really good ones and two really, really bad ones?

Just curious.

Hey Josh,

Would you settle for having four somewhat competitive teams, as opposed to having two really good ones and two really, really bad ones?

Just curious.

I'd say no. Root for the Wings and Pistons, but laugh along with the others at the Tigers and Lions.

Besides, I much rather watch the Wings than any of the other teams anyway. :P

I'd like to see the Tigers become good again.

Well, the Illitchs have some freed up money now because of the NHL limiting the amount a team can spend per year. So, I'm pretty sure he should be able to afford a winning team. And, if not, sell Little Caesars!

This just in: Kevin McHale has traded away the Twolves 2009 1st round pick for a McDonald's Double-Cheeseburger meal. He says he'll throw in their 2nd round pick if they supersize it. See? It's too easy to rip the guy. He traded away our '08 pick to the Clippers + Sam Cassell for something called "Marko Jaric". Who the hell is Marko Jarik? I didn't know Jaric existed until he ended up starting at PG for us. Sam may be aging, but he was still a competant (and clutch) performer. Jaric is a mediocre, erratic hybrid 1-2 guard. He'd be questionable as a backup PG/SG - I certainly wouldn't want to be playing him for the season as my starting PG. At least the Twolves traded away Olowa-stiffy. He was horrible. If you go to nba.com and rank the centers in the league by blocked shots/game, Stiffy (settle down there Satty) doesn't even make the top 50 -- and he was the Twolves STARTER. That means almost everyone's starter AND their backup avg's more blocked shots than this guy. That's more than pathetic..

They already fired the guy responsible for the dumb trades.

Unfortunately the trouble in Raptorland stems as much from the MLSE president who fired him, Richard Peddie. If the Leafs miss the playoffs this year, Peddie will hopefully get the boot as well.

At least you're not in Raptor country.. I have a feeling Bosh is going to get traded for 2 second rounds picks or something ridiculous as bad as its been lately.

they can send Chris Bosh here to Minn! We have several #2 picks now!!!!!! I'd love Bosh on our team.

Wally World looks even more gay in a celtics uniform than he did in a Twolves uni.

Edited by regfootball

they can send Chris Bosh here to Minn! We have several #2 picks now!!!!!!  I'd love Bosh on our team.

Wally World looks even more gay in a celtics uniform than he did in a Twolves uni.

LOL Bosh and Garnett, how could any team guard both of them. Throw in a box of chocolates and your on.