ocnblu

Question that's been bothering me

5 posts in this topic

In the myriad articles about the whole Toyota recall business, why is it OK to keep repeating this line... "Toyota's STERLING reputation for safety..."?

Since when did Toyota have anything other than an average record for safety? I mean, when I think of a car with a STERLING reputation for safety, I think Volvo or SAAB, but NEVER Toyota.

In the myriad articles about the whole Toyota recall business, why is it OK to keep repeating this line... "Toyota's STERLING reputation for safety..."?

Since when did Toyota have anything other than an average record for safety? I mean, when I think of a car with a STERLING reputation for safety, I think Volvo or SAAB, but NEVER Toyota.

Good point. Must be the Consumer Reports affect. For absolute driving safety, I always think Mercedes-Benz then Volvo.

Good point. Must be the Consumer Reports affect. For absolute driving safety, I always think Mercedes-Benz then Volvo.

Same here, when I think safety I think Volvo, Saab, Benz. I guess it shows just how built up peoples high opinion of Toyopet was.

Why?

Because TOYOTA is driving forward .... evan if you have your foot on the brakes

Same here, when I think safety I think Volvo, Saab, Benz. I guess it shows just how built up peoples high opinion of Toyopet was.

+1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor