Sign in to follow this  
Satty

My soul=officially gone

Well, I'm now without a soul, as it has been ripped out of me by the computer world underlords. I got my new laptop today, a Dell Inspiron 6000 with an Intel Celeron processor and, of course, Windows XP. Now what about this thing isn't evil? On the bright side, I sprung for the Mediterranian Blue cover for it, which is almost distractingly pretty. I bought it after I realized that school work goes a lot easier at the library, etc when I'm not writing, since I have horrible handwriting.

I cam painfully close to buying an iBook. This is the first non-AMD computer that has been in my house in years. I went on the cheap because I'm using it strictly for school stuff, the desktop is here for all the other stuff. After some random discount, I paid like $980 for it, without that random discount from Dell, I would have paid like $1400 for it. I almost went really chepa and got an Acer, but I dont think I could have lived with myself. And seriously, the cover on this thing is BEAUTIFUL!

It's Open Minded! Your back...I thought you were MIA. :P Anyways, Satty, atleast it's new unlike my piece of shit Gateway. But I have to agree with NOS... you should have riced out a V6 Camaro. How cool, huh? :rolleyes: :lol: :D

You might have considered selling your soul to my friend Kevin. He currently posesses (ahem) two: His own, and another one that belonged to a guy called Dave Mitten.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook