OMG, WTF, ROTFLMAO

So I'm on Google searching for images to use for a little graphic design project I'm doing for a friend... I'm looking for an avatar style image of a kitten or cat... like a Hello Kitty style image to put a devils' tail and horns on and I come across this:

http://chokersandwich.com/archives/2004_06.html

For a second there I thought I was halucinating.

I wonder who will be the first pervert to use the :idhitit: smiley? Oh damn, it's me. :blink:

Edited by Sixty8panther

Toni.... you took that too far. That's horrible. No ice cream for you today! :nono:

I thought most people would only be concerned where the anus is, since kittens are used as silencers for rifles?? :D

LOL, so wrong it's RIGHT!! :pbjtime: Reminds me of this little book I have at home, "101 Uses for a Dead Cat". HiLARious, mostly non-realistic applications (heh-heh), but very funny little drawings (no, no real pics, it's just for giggs).

IF you must know:

Google => Inmage Search => "Sexkitten", page two... you'll see it. I'm making a "sexkiten" vinyl decal for a friend's B-day. (G/Fs best friend Audrey) :P

You're right Croc...I'm just beginning to notice 68's feline fetish...His love with everything panther, he even has it in his username, Hobbs the cat in his avatar, and now searching for his sick sexkitten pictures...

Very intriguing indeed...

:P

I thought most people would only be concerned where the anus is, since kittens are used as silencers for rifles?? :D

Hey, I played Postal 2 as well, I made a collection of screenshots of burning beople and elephants on stadium, dogs carrying heads and orher features I'd rather not mention here. Wonderful game. :spin:

Cool, I have a new Avatar. Thanks! :CG_all:Posted Image

LOL @ Ocnblu

Now that's kinda ew. It's one thing for a dude to have cheesy chest hair sticking up out of his shirt, but I shudder to think where that patch of hair starts on her. You need to shave that kitty, girl!

(bleh, sorry, perhaps that was uncalled for.)

Now that's kinda ew.  It's one thing for a dude to have cheesy chest hair sticking up out of his shirt, but I shudder to think where that patch of hair starts on her.  You need to shave that kitty, girl!

(bleh, sorry, perhaps that was uncalled for.)

Don't apologize, improvise. :)

Posted Image

The answer is yes, if you're wondering if this hat is made of Beaver. :wink:

Posted Image