Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pow

Cadillac Sixteen - Top Gear

12 posts in this topic

Video was pretty boring yes.. but the car is just amazing... and damn for 13.5L engine it get's pretty decent gas mileage :P

I doubt they'll ever put it into production now with gas prices so high. :(

[post="7756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

they supposedly get 20mpg and gas prices are a non factor to someone with the amount of money to purchase a car like that

It was Episode 10 of Season 2, aired on 20 July 2003. The show before they drove the GM Hy-Wire around for a bit and gave it a bit of praise. (PS. this is what I've been doing whilst away...I've watched all of the episodes of Top Gear from 2002 (season 1 of the new show) up until 2004...and I'm working on that one. I've only got about 10 more episodes since I've seen most of the 2005 already.

Ugh, the host is just SO obnoxious I have trouble watching him at times.

they supposedly get 20mpg and gas prices are a non factor to someone with the amount of money to purchase a car like that

[post="7777"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Absolutely, the original Sixteens caem out durring the height of the depression. Most people could not afford food never mind gas. If you've got $1.3 million for a McLaren F1 do you really care waht kind of MPG it gets? I mean maybe 2 gallons per mile it may start to be an issue but it's not an F-15 eagle. :P

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0