Sign in to follow this  
Chris_Doane

13 posts in this topic

I don't remember exactly what it sounds like, but I watched my dad drive one at ASIM and I think it was more roar than refined rumble.

If it sounded weird...remember.. people still mod their cars..even though it's already done for them. But, you're the one who figures this stuff out for living so it's all up to you.

Heh no this wasnt just some dude's CTSv. They only give the manufacturer plates to manufacturers.  :AH-HA_wink:

SPEAK :hissyfit:

Are you suggesting something? DOHC supercharged next gen CTS-V? I'm going way out on a limb here.

The CTS-V sounds pretty much like you'd expect... a GM smallblock Pushrod V8. Maybe a tad more tame than the GTO 6.0 from recollection. :)

In any case I hope the CTS stays Pushrod... leave the No* /DOHC stuff to the higher end V-series cars. Turbocharging however would be very welcome!!!!

I was a front seat passenger at a Cadillac drive event. The driver (a GM pro) flogged it through a road circuit. I was holding on for dear life, so I wasnt paying too much attention to the sound. I think it was a muted growl. :lol:

This car looks great as a widebody. :)

Guest Josh

I said it already. It's the powertrain for the Blue Devil which has been tested in Cadillacs for at least two years now.

I said it already. It's the powertrain for the Blue Devil which has been tested in Cadillacs for at least two years now.

It is not the Blue Devil engine in the vehicle.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this