I WET MY PANTS!

I came out of the grocery store tonight and lo and behold, a brand new yellow Z06. I swear, the feeling, it was like having sex for the first time again.

All polished, yellow contrasted against the darkness of night. MY OH MY that rear end looks good!

I complimented the passenger who was getting in. "NICE car,!" I said......the reply was, "It's FAST! VERY fast...."

Ah, the day I became a man........

I came out of the grocery store tonight and lo and behold, a brand new yellow Z06.  I swear, the feeling,  it was like having sex for the first time again.

All polished, yellow contrasted against the darkness of night.  MY OH MY that rear end looks good!

I complimented the passenger who was getting in.  "NICE car,!" I said......the reply was, "It's FAST!  VERY fast...."

Ah, the day I became a man........

If I buy one your off the ride list. I don't want the leather stained!

I have seen a few around here. They do look great. I just wonder what the UBER Vette might look like.

I hate Yellow, but the special cost Vette Yellow screams Lemans. I like this one.

Edited by hyperv6

I love Yellow but the only one I have seen thus far was a black one that was eating up RT.495 at a brisk pace.

If I buy one you off the ride list.  I don't want the leather stained!

I have seen a few around here. They do look great. I just wonder what the UBER Vette might look like.

I hate Yellow, but the special cost Vette Yellow screams Lemans. I like this one.

I PROMISE I'LL WEAR A DEPENDS>>>>>>>>>

:yes: I 'drove' the yellow Z06 at the KC autoshow helping them set up for the show. ( I was bored and the car was there so I HAD to sit in it...when someone asks you to drive a Z06 - what do you do? ) An hour later - The Fbodfather looked at me and laughed - told everyone at the table that I was still hard...yup. And I still am. I want to drive that car so bad on the open road it hurts.

:blink:

It's too bad my dad doesn't like the new vettes (he's in love with 58's and 63's and those eras of vettes). He respects and understands their performance, but just doesn't care for the design. I have been trying to convince him to atleast try one out...hopefully we can sometime. Oddly enough though, he dislikes the cadillac designs as well, but he has actually been eyeing the XLR...so I dunno...I doubt he would get a 2-seater anyways...he needs something a little bigger when it comes to driving around his clients (or he can hope he only has 1 at a time... :P ).