Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Deb Lafave....

Guest Josh

Am I wrong in thinking that she's an absolutey bombshell from a total physical point of view?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not the best pictures, but the media usually does not take "good" pictures of people they are trying to convict.

Either way, she's hot.

teacher's sex charges dropped

"Teacher Debra Lafave says she's being treated for bipolar disorder."

BI

POLE-r

Lafave, 25, already faces three years of house arrest and seven years probation in Hillsborough County, where she was charged with having sex with the same boy in a classroom and her home. She pleaded guilty November 22 to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery under a plea deal there.

In Marion County, she was accused of having sex with the boy in a sport utility vehicle.

Edited by regfootball

The other funny thing is if you reversed the genders, but kept the timeframe the same, "Mr. Lafave" would be in jail for a very long time... :nono:

Yes, because sex is much more passive for girls than for guys. Lafave couldn't rape him (other than statutory) because he had to get it up and he had to thrust. Could she have seduced him? Yes. Could she have abused her position of power and trust? Most certainly. But at the end of the day, if he really didn't want it, he couldn't have gotten it up. So this is one of the very few double standards I wholeheartedly agree with.

Am I wrong in thinking that she's an absolutey bombshell from a total physical point of view?

What other point of view? I've never heard of a "mental bombshell"..."psychological bombshell"? "Emotional bombshell"?

sorry, couldn't resist...

Edited by Croc

Yes, because sex is much more passive for girls than for guys.  Lafave couldn't rape him (other than statutory) because he had to get it up and he had to thrust.  Could she have seduced him?  Yes.  Could she have abused her position of power and trust?  Most certainly.  But at the end of the day, if he really didn't want it, he couldn't have gotten it up.  So this is one of the very few double standards I wholeheartedly agree with.

I agree with that. Clearly if it's consensual it can't be considered rape. I was just bringing up a point. From what I have seen, (while I am no good at bringing up examples) the judicial system tends to have a bias towards women (infact, there are many biases towards women in this day and age, take the media for example).

In this case, I don't see it as too big of a deal...I mean, hell...I wouldn't mind being that kid. But the fact of the matter is, he is still a minor. Turn around the genders, and let's assume all else remains constant and it is still consensual. I can bet the guy wouldn't be let off as easy as Lafave, and I can bet he'd literally be taking it up the ass right now by a large black man named "shaft". :P

Edited by Nick

I can bet the guy wouldn't be let off as easy as Lafave, and I can bet he'd literally be taking it up the ass right now by a large black man named "shaft". :P

Oh, no doubt. Except the little girl crying "rape!" would have a hell of a lot more credibility.

Oh hell yeah.  That kid is going to be very popular for a VERY long time.

I hope he gets grilled for being a pussy by not wanting to testify against her. Apparently, he did not want to share the spotlight.

I heard some audio from her press conference this morning on the radio. She is a total bitch. She is blaming the media for their coverage of her crime. This slut should have kept her legs together, instead, she preyed on a horny 14 year old kid. What she did was wrong.

A quote from her press conference, italics show her emphasis, this is directed to the media in general:

"I challenge you to read. a. book. on bipolar." What, she's a victim now? BULL$h!.

Who gives a rat's ass about this whore and her bipolar disorder? She was in a position of authority, and she abused that trust. She should be treated as harshly as any male teacher who would abuse a young girl in this way.

Yes, teenagers are intensely horny, male and female, but she was supposed to be the adult in this situation.

She threw away her career. She's stupid. She could have hooked so many male students with her looks, then changed their lives for the better by teaching them something worthwhile, in the classroom. Instead she chose to f@#k them and herself.

I heard some audio from her press conference this morning on the radio.  She is a total bitch.  She is blaming the media for their coverage of her crime.  This slut should have kept her legs together, instead, she preyed on a horny 14 year old kid.  What she did was wrong.

A quote from her press conference, italics show her emphasis, this is directed to the media in general:

"I challenge you to read. a. book. on bipolar."  What, she's a victim now?  BULL$h!.

Who gives a rat's ass about this whore and her bipolar disorder?  She was in a position of authority, and she abused that trust.  She should be treated as harshly as any male teacher who would abuse a young girl in this way.

Yes, teenagers are intensely horny, male and female, but she was supposed to be the adult in this situation.

She threw away her career.  She's stupid.  She could have hooked so many male students with her looks, then changed their lives for the better by teaching them something worthwhile, in the classroom.  Instead she chose to f@#k them and herself.

That's pretty much how I feel. Thank you. I've been dealing with this crime and trial issue for months and months now since this is in my area and I'm disgusted at the sympathy she's received. Some are even saying she's the victim. How indeed.

I feel the most for the husband.

so right blu, this woman must be a wild basket case.

but Josh, maybe you dig that? :P

I heard some audio from her press conference this morning on the radio.  She is a total bitch.  She is blaming the media for their coverage of her crime.  This slut should have kept her legs together, instead, she preyed on a horny 14 year old kid.  What she did was wrong.

"I challenge you to read. a. book. on bipolar."  What, she's a victim now?  BULL$h!.

Who gives a rat's ass about this whore and her bipolar disorder?  She was in a position of authority, and she abused that trust.  She should be treated as harshly as any male teacher who would abuse a young girl in this way.

She threw away her career.  She's stupid.  She could have hooked so many male students with her looks, then changed their lives for the better by teaching them something worthwhile, in the classroom.  Instead she chose to f@#k them and herself.

Edited by regfootball

so right blu, this woman must be a wild basket case.

but Josh, maybe you dig that? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know I was going to say just the kind I dig in reference to one of Fly's posts about her being a bitch or nutso.

You gotta have a woman with a back bone...but one that curves very, very nicely.