haha there are no pics of girls.

:lovey::convertible:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Look how cute it looks in this RV space. awwwwww! :wub:

Well I took it for a two hour drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It liked it. :)

But I found out that there's a reason they call it the del Sol...I got a pretty sunburn on my shoulders.

It was a pretty cool drive. I stopped at all of the overlooks. At one of them this old guy in a truck was looking at my car and goes "Hey that's a nice ride! What is it?" And that started a huge conversation.

Also this old 1920's roadster honked at me. I wish I'd been able to snap a pic of that, because it was so beautiful.

I also saw some kind of go-kart thing that I can't explain, but it was all painted up like flames.

my bro almost bought one(del sol), but then got an mr2,    it's fun to drive other than the toyota spacing of the pedals...a shoe's width when you're on the pedal lol

that's odd about the pedals. I can't drive this one with heels on. :)

I really love this car. I can't find anything wrong with it so far that would stop me from buying another one if anything were to happen to this one.

However, I've got my eye on the new Miada. Soooooo cute.

nice del sol... those vtec stickers are killing me haha... i saw a random older honda... i think it was a civic... in my school parking lot today with vtec stickers on it... it makes me laugh... but um... this thread looks so familiar... hmmm... oh right... ripoff of BV's wandering ATV much? haha :P

There were 2 of those delsols for sale in my neighborhood for almost a year; don't seem to be very popular- I never see them on the road. Then again- I doubt I would notice one.

there were only 75,900 of them sold in the US between 93-97 so they are kinda rare.

It's got quite a cult following.

I did not intentionally rip off the ATV thread but that *was* pretty funny. I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with my car, that's all.

that's odd about the pedals. I can't drive this one with heels on. :)

I really love this car. I can't find anything wrong with it so far that would stop me from buying another one if anything were to happen to this one.

However, I've got my eye on the new Miada. Soooooo cute.

it is kinda "weird" hearing the engine start up behind you in an MR2, my bro has one from the years they put a 2.2L in it...can push it self up a moderate(~about 10-15%) hill in second gear at idle

There were 2 of those delsols for sale in my neighborhood for almost a year; don't seem to be very popular- I never see them on the road. Then again- I doubt I would notice one.

Maybe cause potential buyers have test driven them.

We had a tealish one at Bill DeLuca Chevy that came in on trade. Just for

$h!s & giggles I drove it and found it to be quite lame. Perhaps it was the

short wheelbase becasue it was bouncy, cramped and lacked and usable

power. Honestly I think if it had been a 5-speed it might have been a lot

more enjoyable but as it stands it had this 2-dr Kia Sephia vibe since it

was an automatic. Japanese cars are extra-super lame if they've got

four bangers and auto trans. most of them have $h! for torque and low

end HP and an automatic exasperates this problem.

Maybe cause potential buyers have test driven them.

We had a tealish one at Bill DeLuca Chevy that came in on trade. Just for

$h!s & giggles I drove it and found it to be quite lame. Perhaps it was the

short wheelbase becasue it was bouncy, cramped and lacked and usable

power. Honestly I think if it had been a 5-speed it might have been a lot

more enjoyable but as it stands it had this 2-dr Kia Sephia vibe since it

was an automatic. Japanese cars are extra-super lame if they've got

four bangers and auto trans. most of them have $h! for torque and low

end HP and an automatic exasperates this problem.

ewwwww you drove an automatic del Sol? That's sick dude. I've only ever seen one. *thats* a pretty rare car.

Aww... look at the Del Sol. :P

They are rare, though. I think I've only ever seen one before... and it was awhile ago.

Anyways, what is this obsession with hot cars and hot girls? What about hot guys? :D

And I bet you could count on one hand how many Durangos you've ever seen in a town like Brookville... :P Just kidding, dude.

How tall are you, lauren? Just curious..

And I bet you could count on one hand how many Durangos you've ever seen in a town like Brookville... :P Just kidding, dude.

How tall are you, lauren? Just curious..

I didn't say anything about hot girls. Just hot cars.

I know this is a GM forum and GM isn't really famous for making sports cars, but I'm obsessed with sports cars. I just don't see the appeal of a sedan unless I had a kid. The del Sol isn't techinically and muscle car or anything, but I just like looking at it and sharing it's sportiness with y'all. :)

I'm 5'4". Why? Do I look tall next to that little car?

Uh... no. I've seen atleast 12. :P

I didn't say anything about hot girls. Just hot cars.

I know this is a GM forum and GM isn't really famous for making sports cars, but I'm obsessed with sports cars. I just don't see the appeal of a sedan unless I had a kid. The del Sol isn't techinically and muscle car or anything, but I just like looking at it and sharing it's sportiness with y'all. :)

I know... and understand. I just think it's time for some hot guys for once. :D

ewwwww you drove an automatic del Sol? That's sick dude. I've only ever seen one. *thats* a pretty rare car.

Yes... let's hope as time goes on they get even more rare. I'm a fan of saving

almost any unique car from the crusher but a DelSol Automatic can be recycled

into Budweiser cans with no sweat off my back. If I ever find one I'll buy it and

demolition derby it like my Volvo & 626 & Escrot & Anal-Probe...

I love the 2nd gen CRX, probably my favorite Honda of all time and I wish they

had evolved it into a Mini Cooper S fighter instead of a pseudo-ragtop wannabe

sports car thing wiht the engine & drive wheels in the wrong place.

Yes... let's hope as time goes on they get even more rare. I'm a fan of saving

almost any unique car from the crusher but a DelSol Automatic can be recycled

into Budweiser cans with no sweat off my back. If I ever find one I'll buy it and

demolition derby it like my Volvo & 626 & Escrot & Anal-Probe...

I love the 2nd gen CRX, probably my favorite Honda of all time and I wish they

had evolved it into a Mini Cooper S fighter instead of a pseudo-ragtop wannabe

sports car thing wiht the engine & drive wheels in the wrong place.

I just can't see the point in driving a sports car that has an auto trans. That's like drinking decaf. They're both called a "why bother?"

Anyway, back to the topic at hand:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Too wide to post:

http://www.desktopextreme.com/photos/Chrys...551234PM353.jpg

Edited by Sixty8panther

whoa!!!! 68 what is that bimmer!!!! that is the nicest bimmer ive EVER seen... i mean the z3s and z4s are nice but that is drop dead gorgeous!!!!

im assuming its a z8 then? its real real nice... the Zs are the only bimmers that havent bored me to death with their styling... oh and i guess the 7 series are alright... but the rest... just so... boring...