Huge cars

Satty

Yeah I guess Chrysler missed the Bleak Future memo.

Please don't jinx Chrysler. As much as I like their efforts, Chrysler is at FIATs mercy for the time being, and the cars themselves are too damn heavy. Not only that, but the LX cars are a half size smaller than the large cars we are watching pass... DTS, Lucerne, TC, CV.

They do seem to be Detroit's size kings now, though. I should stop by the local dealership for a sit in, just for SnGs...

With FIAT's track record, I cannot bank yet on Chrysler still being in business 5 years from now, let alone being in the RWD game.

I too like room to move around in a car: change position, shift my legs around, turn & reach into the back seat, whatever. when you're encapsulated in an overstuffed car, all that is restricted.

I like to be able to change out of a light jacket without getting out of the car, punching a passenger or window.

Tell that to Big Show in person, big talker. Let us know when you get out of the coma.

:lol: Nice.

RE: DF's picture post and Camino and black-knight's statements, add me to that list. The death of Pontiac (and the dissolution of hope for a second-generation G8) has me looking elsewhere when it comes time to replace the Bonneville. I miss RWD dynamics.

I think there might be something wrong with you. I do love boats though. I like to drive in traffic stretched out not in a closed in cockpit. That and in general room to get freaky with some chicks is always a plus.

Small cars have there place but not in my drive way.