Sign in to follow this  
BlkHhr104

Aura and Outllook colors

15 posts in this topic

PurdueGuy    72

berry red looks bleh. Need a more bold red option.

needs a more regular white option. I'm not a fan of these creamy-looking white colors some cars are using these days. Gimme a bright white any day.

rest of the colors look ok, I guess.

Edited by PurdueGuy

Enzora    0

So the only non-neutral color on the Outlook is red? Weak, Saturn. Very weak. Now see, the Aura does much better. Offering red AND blue! <_<

Northstar    11

Where's the blue on the Outlook? That's rediculous if they don't have a blue but have a brown (yuck) and TWO whites!

The Aura colors are ok.

berry red looks bleh.  Need a more bold red option.

needs a more regular white option.  I'm not a fan of these creamy-looking white colors some cars are using these days.  Gimme a bright white any day.

rest of the colors look ok, I guess.

Are you kidding... I LOVE THE CREAMY COLORS! When I first saw them on Chrysler's, I instantly fell in love

DavidF    0

Just kind of a random thought, but these colors echo those found on the Honda Pilot, a model that this is designed to do battle with.

I still wish for more loud colors, but I guess those are saved for the Buick...

GMTruckGuy74    228

I take it Ocean Mist isnt a blue shade?

Well, it's more of a bluish-gray color. This color is on display at the NYIAS. My wife likes this color a lot, but then fell in love with the Cocoa Brown on the Enclave.

Berry Red=Sport Red Metallic, Midnight Blue=Dark (Navy) Blue Metallic, and could Ocean Mist be the same as Coastal Grey, which in turn is Stealth Grey/Blue Granite Metallic?

sciguy_0504    0

Are you kidding... I LOVE THE CREAMY COLORS! When I first saw them on Chrysler's, I instantly fell in love

I like the cream colors on both, too.

Paolino    99

I like the creamy colors... I think I would have liked to have seen a dark blue and/or a dark green choice for the Outlook. Not liking the name "Berry Red". I would think with a nice change in their lineup, Saturn would try and get away from the cheesy color names. Reminds me of Hyundai's choices.

GMTruckGuy74    228

Berry Red=Sport Red Metallic, Midnight Blue=Dark (Navy) Blue Metallic,  and could Ocean Mist be the same as Coastal Grey, which in turn is Stealth Grey/Blue Granite Metallic?

The Coastal Grey color on the Saturn Relay is going away for the 2007 model year. I love that color (also known as Slatestone <Buick>, Stealth Gray <Pontiac & GMC>, and Blue-Granite <Chevy>) and the Ocean Mist on the Outlook was not the same as Coastal Grey.

I would really like to see 25U - Midnight Blue Metallic (SKY & AURA) available on the OUTLOOK. Just recently my wife and I were considering leasing a 2006 Saturn VUE V6 AWD, but after seeing the OUTLOOK (and still waiting to see the GMC Acadia) we decided to wait a little longer to see what the prices will be on the OUTLOOK XR model.

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this