Cheers or Jeers: 32,000 Mile 1999 Oldsmobile Aurora

7 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! A fair price for one of the last great Oldsmobiles!
    • Jeers! $9,000 is too much for a car as inadvisably as this one.

HERE'S WHAT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE, IF NOT THE FINEST, 1999 OLDSMOBILE AURORAS WITH UNBELIEVABLY LOW, 32,000 ORIGINAL MILES ON THE MARKET TODAY! This is a North Carolina (Pinehurst golf community) car that has been owned since June of 1999. It has been impeccably cared for and serviced by the selling Cadilac/Oldsmobile dealer throughout its life. It was obviously garage kept as there is no sunfading of the paint or dash etc. It is a Carfax certified vehicle without any history of frame damage, flood, accidents, airbag deployment or odometr rollback. The white, all original factory paint is bright, deep and shiny, never having been repaired or refinished in any way. There is no rust, dents, dings or major scratches on the body panels. It only shows very minor road use and I photo'd the car even before I touched-up the very minor and few road chips to let you see how clean and nearly flawless the car is! This car runs and drives flawlessly and is smooth as silk, just as the day it left the factory. The 4.0 litre V-8 engine and automatic transmission function as new, being very powerful, quiet and getting incredible fuel mileage for a large luxury car as this is. It drives straight and true, without any vibrations or abberrant noises. There are no leaks. It is equipped with light grey leather seats that are free from any rips, tears or stains, only showing minimal use. It has cold air conditioning, power windows and locks, tilt and cruise, power heated mirrors, dual power seats with power lumbar and memory settings, full travel and diagnostic computer, am-fm c-d and cassette stereo, one full set of keys with one remote fob, all the books, garage door openers, fully automatic climate controls with steering wheel control, twilight sentinal, fog lights, security system, four wheel disc brakes with ABS and traction control, 99% perfect cast aluminum wheels and a set of 235/60/16 Goodyears that are 99% new! The car also appears to be a NON-SMOKER! These cars are and have always been very desireable and sought after which is the reason you will probably not find one like this anywhere, for any price, in this condition and these miles. Just see what my buy-it-now price can purchase in this market for a car like this and you will see what a great buy this is that should give you many years and miles of pure, trouble free luxury, performance and economy. Get a $40,000.00 car that's this new for nearly nothing! The only slight disclosure I can offer on this car is that the left rear plastic bumper cover near the tail light has a minor push on it (see photo). It is very minor and does not detract from the car at all! This vehicle has no undisclosed issues at all. All of the options function as factory new! All of my vehicles have a free and clear title without any liens. This vehicle has been completely serviced and inspected and should give you many years and miles of trouble free driving.

$(KGrHqN,!jEE7blB4n0(BPIdz(EwOg~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!hUE7Vtk!MqTBPId0UKpGQ~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!l!E8EwCnyIdBPId1K13yw~~60_4.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!i!E8Y1GchYLBPIdzlSpU!~~60_4.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

The best looking GM car of the 1990s.

Although I like how my Aurora is a little smaller and lighter and I like my interior more than that one. Plus my radio antenna is built in, not a power up and down one. And this car isn't black, the 90s Aurora needs to be black for the true stealth bomber feel.

• Agree 1