Header and logo question

On the default skin for the page, at the top there is the dark blue area w/ the stylized Cheers and Gears logo..there are some gray and silver objects behind the logo in the background. It looks like a grille mesh on the left behind 'Cheers' and to the right of 'Gears' is soemthing with a folding flap on the far right. They perplex me. What are they?

Hard to take a screen shot on a Mac...here is what I got..kinda tiny.. behind the stylized 'Cheers and Gears' logo at the top of the forums is an image, some silver and gray things on the dark blue. What are the things? Verified they are there when you go to cheersandgears.com whether logged in or not.

ScreenShot20120615at1_52_36PM-vi.png

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Hard to take a screen shot on a Mac...here is what I got..kinda tiny.. behind the stylized 'Cheers and Gears' logo at the top of the forums is an image, some silver and gray things on the dark blue. What are the things? Verified they are there when you go to cheersandgears.com whether logged in or not.

tn_gallery_500_427_500845.png

the screenshot is too small for me to see anything

tn_gallery_500_427_500845.png

the screenshot is too small for me to see anything

Well,what do you see when you look at the C&G page? There is something there...

ScreenShot20120615at1_52_36PM-vi.png

Bigger. It says 'Cheers and Gears' in a blue banner at the top of the page. There are gray and silver objects behind the C&G logo. What are they? This logo and banner is there whether you are logged into the site or not..just curious. I would think we all see this everyday and someone would know what it is..

You mean this?

1_1_C-G_logo.jpg

YES! What are the gray and silver objects? (a mesh grille thing behind the 'Cheers' and the thing to to right of 'Gears'). Part of pictures of some car(s)? furniture? Something else?

Seriously..I'm curious..I have no idea what I'm looking at when I see the page every day..it's a simple question..I can't believe it hasn't been asked before. It seems like such an obvious question..I feel like I'm speaking a foreign language.

Cadillacs don't have folding trays, though..the folding tray on the right makes me think it's a fancy piece of office furniture. Though it also reminds me a bit of the Porsche Carrera GT roofline in profile.

I'ts looking at the headlight, down the side of the car. The "folding tray" is the side mirror. The car's grill is under "Cheers"

Interesting..would never have thought it was that...the angle and cropping make it hard to tell what the picture is of. It looks distorted, like the mirror is right beside the headlight. Would like to see the full unedited photo.

• 2 weeks later...

The left side grill does say caddy now that I think about it, but the right side due to the angle the mirror reminds me of the Camero concept