Cheers or Jeers: Straight Plow with a V-Truck

1 member has voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeer?

• Cheers! Stick a plow on the front and some sand bags in the back and she'll bend right back!
    • Jeers! How is the bidding for this over $1,000?

1994 Chevy Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Extended Cab Pickup

6.5L Turbo DIESEL V8

Automatic Transmission

Four Wheel Drive

LOW MILES 122K!!

8.0’ Diamond Snowplow

NO RESERVE!!!!

Here we have a nice 1994 Chevy Silverado 2500 Extended Cab Pickup. Equipped with the ever powerful 6.5L Turbo Diesel and an Automatic Transmission This is a heavy duty pickup truck and was built to work. This truck has 122,102 miles on it, but you would never know it, it runs great!! Very low miles for the year. Offered here at no reserve!! Buy it now option also available, so bid early and often!!

It features:

• 6.5L Turbo Diesel V8 Engine
  • Automatic Transmission
  • Four Wheel Drive (with floorshift control)
  • AM/FM/Cassette
  • Cruise Control
  • Air Conditioning
  • Power Windows
  • Power Locks
  • Maroon Cloth Interior
  • HEATED SEATS
  • Plastic Bed Liner
  • Tow Package
  • 8.0’ Diamond Snowplow
  • Rain Guards
  • Sun Visor

VIN – 1GCFK29S7RE292492

This vehicle will be selling at a NO RESERVE auction. Last bidder wins!

This is a nice pickup!! Engine runs great, transmission shifts smooth and the brakes stop well. As you can see in the photos, the truck is going to require some TLC in the frame area. If you are a welder, or know one, get this done yourself and get a great deal on a great truck. Or if you have a truck with a donor frame, even better. This truck runs so great it is well worth saving. The interior is super clean and the body is in pretty good shape. It’s just a shame the frame fell victim to the New England Winters. Please keep in mind this is a used vehicle and has average wear and tear for a 1994 vehicle. Four wheel drive shifts in and out fine. The body is in pretty good shape and has a clean appearance, however there are a few cosmetic blemishes. There is some minor rust starting to show on the left rear cab corner. There is also some minor rust on the rockers and bottom of the doors. There is a dent on the right rear side of the cab and on the back of the cab where the bed is touching. The truck is equipped with an 8.0’ Diamond Snow Plow. I did not attach the blade, but I did test the pump and lift piston and they work fine. The interior is nice and clean with no major rips or tears, beautiful condition for a 1994. All four tires are Futura Dakota LT with about 60-70% tread remaining. See pictures for details.

Please note: Autocheck may show previous liens in their report. This always raises questions as to whether there are liens on a vehicle. Please keep in mind that these are previous liens. None of our vehicles listed are subject to any liens and we have the title in hand ready to go.

$T2eC16RHJF8E9nnC7QfcBQgYYLNvbQ~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJD!FBldIi19)BQgYZim7J!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJF8E9nnC8G5iBQgY,7BvGg~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16NHJHQE9nzE)k!WBQgYc-ZQ)Q~~60_57.JPG

You thought that title was a mix-up, didn't you?

I really don't see how a rusted frame is wholly responsible for this predicament. Look how deeply dented the cab is where the bed meets it. I think it was "helped" somehow, maybe by loading something really heavy in the bed ahead of the axle line. I've never seen a GM truck frame fall in half like this from rust alone. It really makes no sense, especially when the body appears so intact. Around my area of the country, these trucks rusted out at the cab corners and over the rear wheel arches, but I have yet to see one sagging from a rusty frame.... after a rear-end accident, yes.

Edited by ocnblu

WOW, That looks like it totally was helped with a heavy cement block in the bed or maybe a sander. Either of those would cause a rusted out frame to snap. I suspect it needs a serious frame replacement with the rest of it.

Probably best as a parts truck.