1999 GMC Suburban 1500 SL 2WD:

http://winnerford.reachlocal.com/?scid=1782856&kw=6725450&pub_cr_id=13483169053

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/3420387572.html

cc43d0dd35984186a1aa3f556efc172b.jpg

f65748abde0e46f3bc0557528627c4cc.jpg

1a55c6683b3a4b82a2adf66e51af4343.jpg

74bf7ccba83d4ffd9ba174eb6efd7c39.jpg

b38618ba036e4123898df0bd82a3fa89.jpg

This is probably the most basic '90s GMT-400 GMC Suburban I've ever seen. No 3rd row seat; vinyl 6-passenger seating (bench seats 1st & 2nd rows); front A/C only; AM/FM Stereo; manual windows and locks; no crusie control. Surprisingly, it has the upgraded 2WD aluminum wheels, rear hatch/tailgate (barn doors standard), and bright bodyside molding (options on the SL trim). Very low mileage for it's age - 69,xxx miles.

But $6,995???? These used vehicle prices are out of control!?!?

I will say I'm very interested in this SUV, though that particular shade of green is not my ideal color. Would make an interesting conversation piece down the line (how many basic '90s Suburbans do you think are still on the road in this condition?).

I do want it though :P

Very nice Suburban, with the amount of used auto's having been lost to Sandy, I bet they figure they could get a higher price. But I would also go much lower since it is such a basic model that slurps gas.

Price has been lowered - but still too high for what you're getting - to $5,822. I was trying to check this out last Sunday, and I was even in the Cherry Hill area (Christmas shopping), but on the other side away from where this truck was and time did not allow a side trip. I'm in Phoenix until Sunday, but the flight brings me home too late for a trip to the dealership. If it's still there next weekend and I have the time, I plan to go see it.

The 2WD makes the price too high, even before you get to the lack of options.

Still, these are interesting in base trim.

On the contrary, I would offer them six grand....20,000 miles of use is worth two grand, and after you drive it for a year and a half, what your buying is a really nice 90,000 mile Suburban for four grand by that rational....and then you have a cheap vehicle that will run another 200,000 miles.

Sweet vehicle!

Price has been lowered - but still too high for what you're getting - to $5,822. I was trying to check this out last Sunday, and I was even in the Cherry Hill area (Christmas shopping), but on the other side away from where this truck was and time did not allow a side trip. I'm in Phoenix until Sunday, but the flight brings me home too late for a trip to the dealership. If it's still there next weekend and I have the time, I plan to go see it.

Good luck...in the 5's it's almost too cheap to pass up given miles and condition....

SO I "built" the Sub in Edmunds.com's used car appraisal site and it gave me a dealer retail of $5,400!!! So I guess them selling it for under that amount is good. BUT, I still say that this very basic vehicle with very little options is priced too high ($4,000 seems better for some reason). I still want to check it out reagrdless :P

SO I "built" the Sub in Edmunds.com's used car appraisal site and it gave me a dealer retail of $5,400!!! So I guess them selling it for under that amount is good. BUT, I still say that this very basic vehicle with very little options is priced too high ($4,000 seems better for some reason). I still want to check it out reagrdless :P

You get it for $4K and you got yourself a hella deal! :D

Well, once I get a chance to see it (maybe in another week), if it's something I "have to have" (my birthday is coming up soon ;) ), I'll have to do some wheelin' and dealin' to make it happen. Of course it sitting there for another week could lead to them lowering the price again on their own :pbjtime: