Plymouth Lineup

Heres what Plymouth could've beed had DCX been smart...these are my own creations.

Posted Image

^*UPDATE* Plymouth Gand Tourer Pickup

Posted Image

And for you guys who didn't want a rebadge...

Posted Image

Plymouth Pronto Spyder Concept from 98...This would've been DIRECT competition for the Solstice/Sky/Miata

*more coming soon*

Edited by Ravenfreak13

sorry but it looks like you cross-stiched the grilles! [paula abdul] but i love the spirit you put into it and the idea itself [/paula abdul]

no Fury? come on man... LX body Fury!!!!!! ya know... like the one i drew that inspired you to make this thread... :P

lookin pretty good tho... i agree with charger... try to clean up the grills a bit... they look almost like they were made out of balloons

lol at the paula abdul

sorry but it looks like you cross-stiched the grilles! [paula abdul] but i love the spirit you put into it and the idea itself [/paula abdul]

Not to mention his outfit looked great tonight. [/paula] :P

It wouldn't surprise me if the Plymouth brand was revived one day by DCX. I mean, you could have the trio back: Chrysler, entry-lux. Dodge, sport. Plymouth, economy.

Guest YellowJacket894

No. No more badge engineering. If Plymouth still has a chance in the marketplace today, they would have to do something else but rebadges.

Pointless. Why not buy a Dodge?

Plymouth Pronto Spyder Concept from 98...This would've been DIRECT competition for the Solstice/Sky/Eclipse

eclipse? dude thats not the same kind of car... maybe you were thinking miata?

anyway... that concept gave me an idea... a crazy one... but an idea nonetheless...

bring plymouth back as a niche brand... with that pronto thingy... the prowler which is one of my favorite cars built post-1975 and... i dunno something else...

lets see we have a small wheelbase roadster, a larger roadster... eh... maybe its not such a good idea haha

eclipse? dude thats not the same kind of car... maybe you were thinking miata?

anyway... that concept gave me an idea... a crazy one... but an idea nonetheless...

bring plymouth back as a niche brand... with that pronto thingy... the prowler which is one of my favorite cars built post-1975 and... i dunno something else...

lets see we have a small wheelbase roadster, a larger roadster... eh... maybe its not such a good idea haha

I actually think that's a good idea, and one I've thought about before. Let Plymouth be a niche brand with 3 or 4 vehicles that are unliek anything else Chrysler/Dodge have. Like a new Prowler, a Roadster, and maybe bring back the `Cuda :scratchchin:

I'm Baaack!

Hey Raven, not quite what this Plymouth fan had in mind, but I support you in your cause.

Should we bring up why certain GM divisions are just as "pointless" as Plymouth is to Chrysler?

I'm Baaack!

Hey Raven, not quite what this Plymouth fan had in mind, but I support you in your cause.

Should we bring up why certain GM divisions are just as "pointless" as Plymouth is to Chrysler?

send me some ideas! I really want to work on this.

I do't think any GM divisions are pointless though

I don't think they are pointless either, they just need to be more differenciated and focused on their missions.

Do a Roadster, a modern/retro `Cuda, and 2-door Performance SUV (liek the PreVue)

Plymouth would be great as a retro/niche brand I think ^_^

I don't think they are pointless either, they just need to be more differenciated and focused on their missions.

Do a Roadster, a modern/retro `Cuda, and 2-door Performance SUV (liek the PreVue)

Plymouth would be great as a retro/niche brand I think ^_^

Its pretty clear that's where they were heading. Remember the Prowler and also that the PT Cruiser was originally for Plymouth.

Plymouth started out as a cheaper Chrysler model [not even its own make] in the 20's. It was never a separate car company. There were never any "Plymouth engines", either.

The roots of Mopar are Walter Chrysler and the Dodge Brothers. So, losing Plymoth was not the same as Olds.

The egg crate grilles in the 80's and 90s were ugly, and Dodge is a stronger brand name. RIP.

Great idea... not liking the badge-job products though.

Oh, I don't feel that any of GM's divisions are pointless either, I was just demonstrating that people don't always consider another view point. I think Olds should still exist, for that matter.

I don't care. It could have done really well, regardless of history.

Now, if Toyota mysteriously killed Scion, I don't think the masses would mourn THAT.

Chrysler needs some sort of entry-brand that is affordable just as many other companies have.

Yo Raven, get that PM yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool regarding the mirrors.

I think the grille needs to be moved up a little, plus the badge.

If I had a scanner, I could do a sketch and then post it.

It's what I'm going to go to college for.

Let's keep Plymouth cab-forward :AH-HA_wink: .