2013 Seattle Auto Show

post-12-0-41394600-1381775995_thumb.jpg

90th Anniversary of the Seattle Auto Show.

October 16 to 20, 2013

Wednesday-Thursday 1 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Friday

1 p.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday

10 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday

10 a.m.-5 p.m.

http://www.seattleautoshow.com/index.php

While I will have a CNG booth at this auto show, I do plan to take my DSLR and capture pictures of the hot new auto's. On the home page they list the Jeep Cheerokee as being there along with the ELR. Take a look at the web site and let me know if you want any pictures of specific Auto's. I will do my best to get them.

One cool point is the Old Car Collection with a select group of cars from the worlds largest private auto collection.

LeyMay Museum Tacoma Washington

http://www.lemaymuseum.org/

Autoshow up all! :D

• Agree 1

I'd love to see pics of Niki Lauda's Ferrari 312T (bottom of the page, left) and some of the LeMay cars.....have you been to the LeMay Museum yet? Sound like a great place and collection..

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Howdy all,

So will aim to get some photo's posted tomorrow, heading out to the show as it was a late night getting the booth setup since they were behind in getting carpet down and wall built.

I did walk around last night and took pictures of the new Jeep Cherokee and have to say that in person this jelly bean is actually really nice and I have changed to liking it now. It was a gun metal grey with lots of metallic and had the off road package. Really sweet.

The show this year is amazing, the best I have ever seen it. GM has gone all out and the new Tahoe/Subrburan and Yukon/XL/Denali's are on display which surprised me and the new trucks including the HD 1 ton dually up on a pedestal.

I took a picture of the Yellow Mustang and Stingray. They are amazing. The new Spark EV is here and the list goes on and on. Will have to take some breaks so I can walk around and take more pictures.

post-12-0-12423400-1381944296_thumb.jpg

post-12-0-11684300-1381944423_thumb.jpg

Weird, I was going to throw up 10 pics before I head out the door and they are all around 3 to 3.5mb in size and the limit is 200MB on a single file.

Drew any idea why?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I did find it amazing that the fully loaded MB for 30 has a Pole to hold up the hood compared to all the other auto's with their shock/struts pushing up the hood. Just 500 more on a stripped down MB and you have the difference in hoods. I would think MB could have standardized every auto including their starter/entry level car to have the same hood support system.