Hmmm... he's right. It looks exactly like an NG Silverado, right down to the GMC lettering on the grille. GM really needs to work on differentiation more.

OK, seriously, I'm glad the Sierra has a nice, upright front end. To heck with that laid back stuff. These 900 pickups are gonna be sweet.

Rims look pretty good. I am guessing the Denali will end up with the 403 hp 6.2 VVT, DOD engine and the 6 speed auto from the Escalade. Should be quite the Truck. My grandmother may have to trade in her 03 2500 HD 6.0 4x4 Silverado for one.

This could mean several different things. Here are some possible scenarios:

1.) Seirra Denali and mabye uplevel Silverado (LTZ or somethign like that) get unique interiors.

2.) All Seirras will have different different interiors than Silverados.

3.) Seirra Denali and maybe uplevel Silverado get the same interiors as the Yukon and Tahoe.

4.) The interiors will be the same save for the gauge cover thing which will be the difference between GMC's and Chevy's or uplevel and lowlevel trims.

Number one would be sweet but it seems unlikely. Number two seems even more unlikely as the Tahoe and Yukon don't even have unique interiors. Number three seems fairly reasonable. Buyers of these trucks probably would not need the work truck interior we saw in the earlier interior spy pic. They may even prefer the more carlike interior of the SUVs. Number four sounds very likely and not so great. I hope this is not the care but expect it is. What does everyone else think?

I'm not impressed-they look too small, too undifferentiated, not even remotely daring. The cabs look small compared to say, Dodge Ram Mega Cab.

I'm not impressed-they look too small, too undifferentiated, not even remotely daring. The cabs look small compared to say, Dodge Ram Mega Cab.

That's because the Ram Mega Cab is absurdity on a pickup chassies and finally makes up for the years of substandard Dodge crew cab room compared to GM/Ford.

All I have to say is that it better look tougher than the Yukon's mug.

well that is because it is a MEGA cab....they still have their regular crew cab which is a ton smaller than the crew cabs that ford and GM offer. Plus the mega cab is built on an extended frame, and not many people want a pick-up that long. Leave that crap for dodge

Is rear seat room and possible storage room behind the rear seat a bad thing? I can just picture banging my head against the rear window in this thing, being kinda cramped there too-but seeing it in person would be nice. I like the Mega Cab-even though Dodge hasn't made a crew cab pickup since 1985 (before this; and no, the Quad Cab doesn't count-its just an extended cab modified to have full-looking conventional doors-check the GM vs. Dodge dimensions).