Sign in to follow this  
Mule Bakersdozen LS

Future Products: Europe

7 posts in this topic

bobo    91
I'm looking forward to the BMW 1-Series. The new 3-Series is a great car, but there's room for a more back-to-basics vehicle in the spirit of the 2002ti.

I'm looking forward to the BMW 1-Series.  The new 3-Series is a great car, but there's room for a more back-to-basics vehicle in the spirit of the 2002ti.

[post="9771"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think the time is right for premium compacts in the US...it will be interesting to see if the A3 does well and then the 1-series...

I agree Moltar-I'd love to see Buick, Mercury, and Chrysler come out with compact cars to compete against not only Volkswagen Jetta, but also Acura TSX, Volvo C70/S40/V70, and a host of others.

ZL-1    160

I'm looking forward to the BMW 1-Series. The new 3-Series is a great car, but there's room for a more back-to-basics vehicle in the spirit of the 2002ti.

The 1-series will offer much more content in terms of comfort and tech goodies, but it's as close as BMW will get to the spirit of the 2002ti/tii. The tii prototype they unveiled at Tokyo would make a nice keeper of that particular flame, as long as the engine is much more powerful than the 305hp in the 135.

enzl    0
I would have like to have seen them try the rest of the lineup here in the states, as a 3/5 dr. hatch could be a platform for the diesel/stop-start tech--- have a unique shape and crazy MPG. The coupe looks like alot of fun!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this