Used Solstii

Just wondering if anyone has seen a Solstice on a used car lot. I've seen one, its been there about a month, every option except the auto, asking $29,985 with 269 miles on it. I'd love to get ahold of the original owner and see if it was a money thing or a practicality thing that forced him or her to let it go.

Think BM will give me a discount?

Just tell him Wagoner sent you, I am sure he will work something out. Rumour has it the BM got a good deal on that vehicle. Got it for a steal. Loan default.

Edited by evok

I'll get a website, put his pic on it then spend three months telling him I'm going to come talk to him, that seems to get him off.

I really want our friendly neighborhood auto spy to get a good shot of the BM in action.

PS I did do a Carfax on that vehicle the BM is selling.

Loan Default

Rain Damaged

VD infested.

I do not think it is a good deal at $25k.

I really want our friendly neighborhood auto spy to get a good shot of the BM in action. 

Loan Default

Rain Damaged

VD infested.

:lol2:

Dont remember the last time I laughed that much about something posted here.

Loan Default

Rain Damaged

VD infested.

I have the rearview mirror. Just a little souvenier from my latest tryst with Joshiepoo after we were dont in the Maxx.

I see he never did get the images of the cars to work on his site...love that attention to detail!

Anyone know what the "Cose music system w/6 disc changer" audio option is on the 2003 CTS? Was that some dealer installed package exclusive to Flint, MI?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

2006 sol silver/ black leather - loaded - EVERYTHING EXCEPT no chrome, no onstar, no lsd .......

private owner selling 3000 miles garage - pampered toy........ordering gxp......love it !!!!!!! dealer offerring 24K on trade in - = 26K with tax defer........beat that - it's yours......... not parting with it for less........no clue when order will come in but i could save notes and put toward gxp is ONLY reason i'd let it go

Edited by zzzybil

Guest YellowJacket894

There's one at a local Chevy dealer. I looked at it about a week ago. I think it was around twenty-five grand.

I don't know about you, but the mark-up on these cars new and used is just annoying. Hey, Hometown Pontiac, I don't know if you know your product that well, but the base price on the car is twenty grand. And knowing that the first few numberless batches were special ordered at the dealer with a deposit, something tells me that most the buyers didn't go for the twenty-six-kay version. Quit with the mark-up already.

Edited by YellowJacket894