Sign in to follow this  
William Maley

Chicago Auto Show: 2015 Ram Laramie Limited: Comments

Chicago is known as a place where truck manufacturers show off their wares. Case in point is Ram which is showing off a new version of its flagship trim - the Laramie Limited.

Available on all Ram truck models, the Laramie Limited increases the amount of luxuries found in the cabin. There is black Natura Plus leather with gray piping; Black Argento wood trim, soft touch materials, and Liquid Graphite accents line the dash.

The Laramie Limited's exterior throws subtlety out the window. The front end gets a new grille with a large 'RAM' emblem. Around back, a 20-inch 'RAM' badge sits on a rear tailgate. If you ever wanted to let everyone - especially in space - this is your truck. Other notes on the exterior include chrome bumpers and mirror caps; LED turnsignals and taillights; and 20-inch wheels.

Ram says the Laramie Limited trim arrives in the third quarter of this year.

Source: Ram Trucks

2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Limited Crew Cab 4x4
Album: 2015 Ram Laramie Limited
8 images
0 comments

Press Release is on Page 2

Click here to view the article

I have to admit, the Ram is starting to look a lot more appealing since Ford decided to go to the aluminum body. The downside is the Ram is not my favorite brand and when I did have a Dodge, the rust that it had was not my favorite thing to deal with. 

That's a bit much in my book. 

LOL, I would have no problem driving older fords that I like better than this current ford. Plus the over hype of the aluminum and what I have seen as lack luster real world MPG of their small boosted engine line makes me pass on what they are doing.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Today's Birthdays

1. jry
      jry
    2. Chevy Ryan
      Chevy Ryan
    3. Aura XR
      Aura XR
  • Similar Content

• By William Maley
      A few years ago, reports popped up about a patent filed by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. It was a tailgate that could be folded down or split open into two swing-out halves. That patent has now become reality as a new set of spy photos reveals a next-generation Ram 1500 sporting one.
      Compared to the original patent filing which showed a 50/50 split, the one shown in the spy photos appears to be a 70/30 split. We're assuming this to allow Ram to use the same handle mechanism on this and a standard tailgate. The one item the spy photos don't tell us is how you open the split tailgate. There might be handle on the top of the tailgate, but we're speculating here.
      There were some other Ram 1500 mules capture who had their tailgates covered up. But they did reveal that the RamBox storage system would be making a return.
      Source: Autoblog, AutoGuide

View full article
    • By William Maley
      A few years ago, reports popped up about a patent filed by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. It was a tailgate that could be folded down or split open into two swing-out halves. That patent has now become reality as a new set of spy photos reveals a next-generation Ram 1500 sporting one.
      Compared to the original patent filing which showed a 50/50 split, the one shown in the spy photos appears to be a 70/30 split. We're assuming this to allow Ram to use the same handle mechanism on this and a standard tailgate. The one item the spy photos don't tell us is how you open the split tailgate. There might be handle on the top of the tailgate, but we're speculating here.
      There were some other Ram 1500 mules capture who had their tailgates covered up. But they did reveal that the RamBox storage system would be making a return.
      Source: Autoblog, AutoGuide
    • By William Maley
      There have been countless rumors and leaks pertaining to the next-generation Jeep Wrangler. But now we have something official from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
      An employee from FCA tweeted out a picture charting how some of its plants will retool for various products in the coming year. The picture confirms that the Wrangler will be shown in November and enter production sometime in the fourth quarter. There is also the mention of the next Ram 1500 debuting in January with production beginning sometime in the first quarter. It would be safe to assume that the Wrangler will be shown at LA and the Ram 1500 at Detroit.
      We also learned that an updated Cherokee will go into production early next year, but no mention of a possible reveal date.
      Source: Jeff Bennett on Twitter

View full article
  • My Clubs

• Who's Online (See full list)

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook