New transfer from MT Forums

Okay CP I've been converted!!!

Will you be our messiah to lead the charge to this new homeland? Good for a chuckle or two. :pbjtime:  

Awesome, you're here! Let's keep the messiah thing on the DL... my life insurance policy doesn't cover lightning strike as a result of blasphemy.  :ph34r:

If you're the messiah, and a lightning strike is considered an act of god, would that make it an act of you?  If so, then I think it would be covered as a self-inflicted accident.

You're going to give me an aneurysm trying to sort that out.

You need the paradox absorbing crumple zones.

Well... posts that go up on the first try. Whatta concept!

Absolutely. As soon as the MT Forum went downhill I took a good long vacation, figuring it'd take weeks of attempts to get a single post up. I came back at the point when basically MT forums was about to die... AND SEE YAAA (Micheal Kay reference)!!!!

The mix of good people stamping out the infection and bad software left everyone all the trolls disgruntled, all the time.

Sualiv.. Good to see u got the message. Should we bring over Wings? Lol

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!

:neenerneener:

U and I don't always see eye to eye, bought I brought U over.. LOL.. Either way.. I think I will take your advice on this one for once.. Wings is an old "friend," but he would troll the hell out of this place.. and C&G would have their first BANNED member in a long time I think

BTW Olds.. can U make your sig pic slightly smaller???

NOTE:

just found a new feature by mistake.. If U have to add to what U just posted... U don't have to hit edit apparently.. it just adds it to the post instead of making a totally new post. And Phone optimization is very nice. Love this software

I aint the boss of you, dude. :mr-t:    I might throw a hissy fit though :hissyfit:

And I dont think you really care what I have to say about the matter either ..but thanx for the polite answer anyway...I respect you for that.  :cheers: 

I changed the pic and made it smaller...if anybody still has an issue with the size...please kindly tell me to make it even smaller...I will oblige and comply.

PS: But if you do invite Wings over....let me bang HIS head on that brick wall  :banghead:

Edited by oldshurst442

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!

U and I don't always see eye to eye, bought I brought U over.. LOL.. Either way.. I think I will take your advice on this one for once.. Wings is an old "friend," but he would troll the hell out of this place.. and C&G would have their first BANNED member in a long time I think

NOTE:

just found a new feature by mistake.. If U have to add to what U just posted... U don't have to hit edit apparently.. it just adds it to the post instead of making a totally new post. And Phone optimization is very nice. Love this software

I aint the boss of you, dude.

And I dont think you really care what I have to say about the matter either..but thanx for the polite answer anyway...I respect you for that.

I changed the pic and made it smaller...if anybody still has an issue with the size...please kindly tell me to make it even smaller...I will oblige and comply.

You can add pics to your sig?!!! WTF!!!! :bowdown:  :bowdown:

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!

NOTE:

I aint the boss of you, dude.

And I dont think you really care what I have to say about the matter either..but thanx for the polite answer anyway...I respect you for that.

You can add pics to your sig?!!! WTF!!!! :bowdown:  :bowdown:

After 50 posts IIRC. That's actually a pretty standard feature among other forums, and again shows how old MT's software really is. 

DEAR CASA

I READ IT WRONG...

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!

NOTE:

I aint the boss of you, dude. :mr-t:    I might throw a hissy fit though :hissyfit:

And I dont think you really care what I have to say about the matter either ..but thanx for the polite answer anyway...I respect you for that.  :cheers:

PS: But if you do invite Wings over....let me bang HIS head on that brick wall  :banghead:

Geez Casa...I READ that WRONG!!! :duh:

Sorry for the mistake.

I read it that you WONT take my advice and that HE WONT troll the hell outta this place because HE is an "OLD" friend of yours...

The message is still the same...

THANK -YOU for RESPECTING my ADVICE...I RESPECT YOU for THAT... :cheers:

Excuse now, I have to bang MY OWN head on that brick wall... :banghead:

DEAR CASA

I READ IT WRONG...

NO EFFIN' WAY!!!

NOTE:

Geez Casa...I READ that WRONG!!! :duh:

Sorry for the mistake.

I read it that you WONT take my advice and that HE WONT troll the hell outta this place because HE is an "OLD" friend of yours...

The message is still the same...

THANK -YOU for RESPECTING my ADVICE...I RESPECT YOU for THAT... :cheers:

Excuse now, I have to bang MY OWN head on that brick wall... :banghead:

No issue. See?? Over here.. I get to be nice. Here I can talk cars

TAF is here? Jeeeezus... Pretty much the same thing as having Wings.

Interesting...I have the exact same feeling about you. You're a cancer that was the downfall of many forums already. I would be happy to see you leave again.

TAF is here? Jeeeezus... Pretty much the same thing as having Wings.

Interesting...I have the exact same feeling about you. You're a cancer that was the downfall of many forums already. I would be happy to see you leave again.

#1 Keep to PM if U have to say it. 

#2 I've been here for almost 10 years and brought the majority of posters over here recently taking special care not to bring over posters I felt were.. well .. like U. 

#3 No Cross Burnings or use of the word ***

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey fellas, it doesn't really matter who else joins, a wonderful feature of these forums is an "ignore" list in your profile drop-down menu.

I have seen this feature in other forums. The problem is that the ones who most need to use it never do.

Anyways, I'm not interested in sending any fur flying. If this place is as well-run as they claim (and it's been around for nearly 15 years so clearly it is) then all will be good.