Charger Police Car

So..Do you like it?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. So..Do you like it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Why Would I, Its a Dodge

Heh, i got a picture of one of the new charger squad cars...peretty sweet lookin i think...Im gonna go to the police station and try to get better pics.

I rod emy bike down to the police station and got some more pics of it parked that are alot better if you want to see them there in the DCX forum. Heres the link, Charger Police Car

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Charger4U

those are mean looking police cars....i wouldn't want to see it in my rear view....thanks for the pics

id say! you betetr whatch out for them next time you come down here to deadwood! :lol:

So cool to see spotlights, steelies & chrome center caps on a car

as muscular & modern as the new Charger with a lightbar. :D

I'd rather see Caprices or crown vic's or furrys. not that garbage.

(I can out run a crown vic with lights trust me Clocked at 125 my car was and i kept going and lights faded away. then i found out the Cop was joking about when he said "I DARE" you to try to out run me. Long night of explaing, paper work, and free beer.)