Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flybrian

Good luck with this one

13 posts in this topic

the 1976 short rod

that's the umm...uhhh....is that even a car??? it kinda looks like something a girl would take to bed some lonely night....is that even allowed to be posted??? :P

Some of you need to get laid. :P Its the 1969 GM XP 511, a three-wheeled commuter runabout. According to some info I found, it was a hybrid.

yes, but does it come in a convertible like the dreamy three-wheeled Davis?

Posted Image

'Chevy' Astro III

EDIT: Oops- it ain't that, tho they could be sibling models in the same division: Astro III Edited by balthazar

(This is off-topic but slightly related. Balthazar in your research and reading, have you ever come across a three-wheeled vehicle that was 'created' by a cross dresser guy and was part of a hoax, scam?...I faintly recall something like that)

Hm-mmm... not many 3-wheelers to chose from. The '48 Davis had some sort of legal troubles, defrauding, perhaps, but I don't recall any allegations of cross-dressing there.

....From a Motorcities site:

>>"Although Davis raised enough money from franchises to build 17 of the three-wheelers, he was unable to deliver on time to would-be dealers. Although steadfastly maintaining his innocence, Davis was convicted on 24 counts of fraud in January 1951. His request for an appeal was denied and in July of 1952 he was sentanced to an 18-month prison term."<<

I don't believe from what I read that the Davis was intended to be a 'scam', however. I don't think that's it.

(This is off-topic but slightly related.  Balthazar in your research and reading, have you ever come across a three-wheeled vehicle that was 'created' by a cross dresser guy and was part of a hoax, scam?...I faintly recall something like that)

[post="11457"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

The Dale! It's in the Motor Trend 50th anniversary issue from September 1999.

Here's a link.

OOOOld thread, I know.

Ford Probe II

"We've taken the concept to a whole new level"

First off: :lol: And the correct term is B.O.B. get it right! (battery operated boyfriend)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room