June 2017: Ford Motor Company

OK @William Maley Is there any bigger or clearer picture, I cannot read anything even when I zoom in. I can only see 1st, 3rd and last numbers are negative but cannot tell what those numbers represent?

Thank you, I see on Nasdaq that they are stating US sales down 5.1% and total global sales down 5.4% so I guess Europe's recession is hurting more than expected maybe?

Look forward to seeing specifics. :)

44 minutes ago, Stew said:

The 18 F-150 4x4 with FX4, 5.0, and 10 speed auto in a regular cab short bed is awfully tempting, as long as that stupid lower spoiler can be removed in the front like it can on GM trucks.  

It pains me to do so but I will give them full credit on the Truck lineup.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings