Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

The Camaro Concept – I Finally Get It

This Camaro Concept car does not have power; it is power.

I think every one except for Osama Bin Ladin has said "BUILD IT",

waht else is there to discuss GM... do it and do it ASAP. :)

I think every one except for Osama Bin Ladin has said "BUILD IT",

waht else is there to discuss GM... do it and do it ASAP. :)

He even did, too. The turban on his head just muffled the sound. Edited by NOS2006

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!!!

*I love de Cah-maroh con-cipt itz very gud kar to bee making by GM soon for to be.* :P

Edited by Sixty8panther

haha And that's a wrap.

Even my parents want a Camaro. My mom loves how it looks. My dad likes it, but always says he's getting a GTO.

Well, today I was telling him about the possible 300 HP V6 and possible 425 HP V8 going into it, and he commented on the 425 HP version by saying, "That's the one I'm getting." I told him he was crazy... it'll be mine first. :P

Building the best, most advanced, most capable automobiles the world has or will ever see...when it feels like it.

i know ive heard that somewhere before...

that car must be a real smash to drive...maybe theyre stting their sights too low right now...maybe they really have something here. the next great sportsy car that everyone will want to own. or at least drive.

they cant get it here fast enough. bastards.