Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

2018 Lexus LS500 $23,845 option and nothing else, is it worth it?

David

Hand Folded Origami Cloth

It is amazing the hand skill used in this and how cool it is to watch, Never had heard of this till this story caught my attention today. Talk about proving they can swing with the Mercedes-Benz S class on ultimate luxury, hand made quality.

Ultimate Kiriko Glass - Hand etched to achieve the right colors in clear glass.

This is the Lexus Executive Seating Package. From totally comfort of the seating to the interior quality it is an amazing thing to see. But is it worth it?

Jalopnik story

4 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

Holy smokes are both of those beautiful. I would absolutely take that leather package if I were to be in the market for this car. Do true GT's really get much better than this? 

Right :metal: You can not say this is not pure luxury of quality. WOW :D

16 hours ago, balthazar said:

Where is that piece of amorphously-shaped glass in/on a Lexus?

Per their website: 

https://www.lexus.com/models/LS/features 

The glass is part of the door panel, see it in the uppler left pic of the door.

Lexus-LS-features-takumi-craftmanship-overlay-1204x677.jpg

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, frogger said:

That is a beautifully trimmed car for sure.

They really need a modern flagship CUV with the same level of luxury.

This is the kind of attention to detail that needs to go into Cadillac auto's. There should always be an ultimate luxury package for the top SUV/CUV/Car in a product portfolio.

I honestly will say that this has caught my attention to go check out their current SUVs again. I am interested in seeing the interior in person, other than that, until they dump the Predator nose their product line is a DOA for me.

edit: In thinking about this single option package, this really makes the LS500 a Chauffeur focus ride for ultimate passenger comfort IMHO. Check out those seat controls / features you get with the package.

Cadillac should offer an over the top interior package for the Escalade.. use the ESV, remove the 2nd row of seats, make the third row have recliners w/ ottomans, marble floors w/ persian rugs, Doric column pillar trim, statuaries, alligator skin leather w/ leopard print inserts, etc.  Go as crassly blingy as they can.

24 minutes ago, Cubical-aka-Moltar said:

Cadillac should offer an over the top interior package for the Escalade.. use the ESV, remove the 2nd row of seats, make the third row have recliners w/ ottomans, marble floors w/ persian rugs, Doric column pillar trim, statuaries, alligator skin leather w/ leopard print inserts, etc.  Go as crassly blingy as they can.

Like this thinking but also have the option of DELETE BLING. I for one love understated luxury. Never been a huge Chrome / Bling fan.

4 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Like this thinking but also have the option of DELETE BLING. I for one love understated luxury. Never been a huge Chrome / Bling fan.

Yeah, the full bling version would be the Kardashian Signature Edition...  an understated version would make sense also.. ;)

• Like 1