Infiniti has announced pricing for most of the 2017 Q60 Coupe lineup. When it arrives at dealers in September, The Q60 will start at $39,855 (includes a $905 destination charge). Compared to the outgoing Q60 Coupe, the new model costs $2,000 less.
A lot of price drop can be attributed to a new base engine, a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder with 208 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. Standard equipment on the base model includes 19-inch wheels, eight-way bolstered sport seats, Bluetooth, and LED headlights. All-wheel drive adds $2,000 to the bottom line.
Next is the Q60 2.0t Premium which kicks off at $42,205 ($44,205 for all-wheel drive). The trim adds a power moonroof and a 13-speaker Bose audio system.
If you want a more powerful engine, then you can step up to the twin-turbo 3.0L V6 found in the Q60 3.0t Premium. Starting at $45,205 ($47,205 with all-wheel drive), the model boasts 300 horsepower and 295 pound-feet.
A Red Sport version of the Q60 with a 400 horsepower twin-turbo 3.0L V6 will be added down the line.
Press Release is on Page 2
Infiniti announces U.S. pricing and reservation program for all-new 2017 Q60 Sports Coupe
- Select models of the third-generation of INFINITI’s iconic sports coupe set to arrive in early September at INFINITI retailers nationwide
- Pricing begins at $38,950 for Q60 2.0t rear-wheel drive model
- Special INFINITI Q60 Reservation Program now available online at InfinitiUSA.com
- Curated gifts for Reservation Program participants include GoPro® Hero4 Silver camera, Bose® SoundTouch® 20 Series III Wireless Music System, Rosewood Hotel one-night accommodation, Tumi Tegra-Lite® carry-on luggage and specially curated culinary experience
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – INFINITI today announced pricing for select models of the all-new 2017 INFINITI Q60 sports coupe, which will begin arriving at INFINITI retailers nationwide in early September. The Q60 is offered in a range of grade levels, including all-new advanced turbocharged engines and rear-wheel and all-wheel drive configurations.
For buyers desiring to be among the first in line for the completely redesigned third-generation INFINITI sports coupe, a special Q60 Reservation Program is available at InfinitiUSA.com. Those who sign up for the program will not only be rewarded with their new Q60, but will receive their choice from a selection of gifts – including a GoPro® camera, Bose® music system and Tumi luggage.
"Like the new Q60 sports coupe, we've selected Reservation Program rewards that fit INFINITI owners' lifestyles," said Randy Parker, vice president, INFINITI Americas. "The real reward, of course, is the new Q60 with its next generation ride and handling technologies and the very latest INFINITI infotainment and driver assist systems."
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for the 2017 INFINITI Q60 are:
Model Engine/Drive MSRP
- Q60 2.0t 2.0L I4 Turbo / RWD $38,950 USD
- Q60 2.0t AWD 2.0L I4 Turbo / AWD $40,950 USD
- Q60 2.0t Premium 2.0L I4 Turbo / RWD $41,300 USD
- Q60 2.0t Premium AWD 2.0L I4 Turbo / AWD $43,300 USD
- Q60 3.0t Premium 3.0-liter V6 Twin Turbo 300 hp / RWD $44,300 USD
- Q60 3.0t Premium AWD 3.0-liter V6 Twin Turbo 300 hp / AWD $46,300 USD
Destination and Handling $905 USD
Pricing for the 2017 Q60 Red Sport 400 will be announced at a later date.