cross

mute

ive heard my ex gf is pregnant . . . cross your fingers and hope its the guy shes marrying and not mine . . . and as far as time it sounds like its mine

is this a place where the f word is kinda appropriate

I DONT WANT AN EFFING KID!?!?

Look at the bright side sonny.

You and Satty will have even more in common to discuss at your Monday night bridge club. :lol:

I went through this about 3 years ago, and found out it wasn't mine. Scary thing was, she thought she was infertile so she didn't realize she was actually pregnant until it was too late to abort. She ended up putting it up for adoption.

that'll teach you to stick it in her raw without watching her take her pills everyday

I had this same issue years ago. The girlfriend "forgot" her pill one day and didn't think anything of it... and just picked up the next day with them.

Edited by Oldsmoboi

Wow. And I was thinking it was an another photo in the mute photo album. I hope it's NOT yours. Mistakes like this scare me...I have already resigned myself to the fact that I don't want children.

What's amazing is how stupid so many young girls are. Their self esteem is so low that a baby "completes" them, so they choose to have it irrespective of the fact that they will raise it on their own (or with a guy stupid enough to walk into such a situation) and the child will have a father who wishes he or she didn't exist. It's all about selfishness / looking at one's desires versus what's good for the child.

Sorry, but the blended family/mix and match crap doesn't do us a lot of good. It just makes for messed up kids. That's always been my opinion.

What, mutey, no "weenie wrap" ? What happened?

there was foil to check the oil . . . as you were saying tho the pills were neglected and i was left out of the loop . . .

the girl probably doesnt want the kid either shes a wild child so i dont think she could handle it . . . her boyfriend is apparently marrying her i dunno if its because of this but well see . . .

and i could definitely be a dick and not say anything because her boyfriend has features like me so hed never know it wasnt his but thats where my ethics come in . . . damn

Wow... best of luck with that.

I know the timing is screwed if it is yours and you're way young

but brining the miracle of life into this world should never seem

like a terrible thing. I used to think the two greatest things in this

world were cars & women, but then I realised parenthood can be

the best of all.

God, I sound like some old fart. <_<

This is one of the few tmes I'm kinda glad I'm a Catholic... (Not some devout evangelical, Mel Gibson type mind you)

Hope it turns out ok. It also sounds like her boyfriend is willing to do the honourable thing... most guys would cut and run for the hills.

Wow... best of luck with that.

I know the timing is screwed if it is yours and you're way young

but brining the miracle of life into this world should never seem

like a terrible thing. I used to think the two greatest things in this

world were cars & women, but then I realised parenthood can be

the best of all.

God, I sound like some old fart. <_<

176532[/snapback]

she does a lot of drugs now . . . it would not be a healthy child

Hope it turns out ok. It also sounds like her boyfriend is willing to do the honourable thing... most guys would cut and run for the hills.

176558[/snapback]

her boyfriend doesnt know shes pregnant yet lol the weddings already set

Good luck to its not being yours; I have a couple friends around your age that either have or will be having kids and their lives are pretty much over, sorry to say. If worse comes to worse, though, the three of you could always go on Maury to see who the father is.

Not the father dance

Let's hope you're the one that's able to dance like this! :lol:

That's how we got our second kid. 

Best bet, wait until your married and are willing to support the person.

178352[/snapback]

you got a kid with condoms and spermacide?

gosh, I'm glad I'm gay... none of these types of unpleasent suprises.