Well, My Job Got Easier...

If you can see my sig, you can see that my Myspace has been up and running. I obviously, like with C&G, don't keep anything a secret on there. Heh, well, I was expecting... even somewhat wanting it to been seen, just not what I found out today. As I already knew, my cousin found out about my homosexuality by seeing my myspace. She was cool with it, as I thought she would be. Well... she has a big mouth, heh. She told her mom, her mom told her brother, and he told our grandma. Now, that wasn't that big of shock... it was hearing about it from my mom. First of all, I hear that my grandma already knew. As did two other aunts of mine and... unexpectedly, my dad. So, my mom has a big mouth too. I was speechless. I didn't really know what to say to it other than that they were bound to find out eventually anyways and that I dont really care. She acts like I should care... and almost as if she's ashamed of it. I don't think she is, however. So yeah... my job got easier. Just a little bit, though. I'm probably still going to have to explain things and give them "the chat" since this is Brookville and their ideas of homosexuality isn't quite as up to date as with others and the younger generations. Mostly, things like this wasn't something I chose nor wanted, but have accepted it, hence why I'm seeing a therapist and am on antidepressants (I won't tell them that I even like it, now, lol). Well, this all is happening much sooner than I anticipated. Jeesh. :P

Edited by blackviper8891

WHOAHHHHHHHHHHHH....

We come from SUCH different families! My dad tried to sit me down when I was 19 to give me the "talk".

I didn't have the heart to tell him school gave me the talk when I was 12.

Your family sounds like it's reacting to it fairly well. It'll take a lot of time before all of the little bumps are ironed out, but trust me, that's normal.

Edited by Paolino

WHOAHHHHHHHHHHHH....

We come from SUCH different families!  My dad tried to sit me down when I was 19 to give me the "talk".

I didn't have the heart to tell him school gave me the talk when I was 12.

Your family sounds like it's reacting to it fairly well.  It'll take a lot of time before all of the little bumps are ironed out, but trust me, that's normal.

185832[/snapback]

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

19?!?!? Holy geez. Talk about waaaay too late.

"By now, Im sure you're wondering what that thing is between your legs.."

Edited by CD/BP

Yeah... so good luck with that. :P

Well Vipes, ya never know what'll grow from the seeds you plant here at good ol' C&G.

I hope things are ok for you now and you and your family can come to an understanding.

You haven't mentioned your brother in any of this discussion. How's he dealing with the news? Hopefully he's cool with it, but kids can be hateful, are his friends treating him the same?