Satty

I wondered about that when I saw that in his sig last night. But, then, I remembered, his Fusion is red (at least from the pics I remember seeing of it)....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Surely this can be explained" ... Lonestar ... 'No News'

First of all, cruising is for tools NOS.

Secondly, I've never intentionally squealed the tires of the Fusion and rarely floor it. The stock tires on the Fusion are extremely noisy around corners no matter the speed. Anytime I'm turning and hear that annoying "SQUEEEEEK" sound I think to myself "I need Michelins."

First of all, cruising is for tools NOS.

188190[/snapback]

You are so ready for another Camry. :huh:

WMJ: Sex over the phone... :lol:

I just fail to see the purpose of driving up and down the street with a bunch of other horny high schoolers trying to pick up skanky high school chicks. Thats all cruising is. And it is very much for high school tools, the ones who need to be told whats cool.

I just fail to see the purpose of driving up and down the street with a bunch of other horny high schoolers trying to pick up skanky high school chicks.  Thats all cruising is.  And it is very much for high school tools, the ones who need to be told whats cool.

188285[/snapback]

I get your point Satty. I would cruise to some nice rural spots around here, guess you could say i'm just taking a drive though. Nothing to me is more relaxing then a nice drive by yourself while listening to some of your favorite tunes :)

No, pretty much all the people I cruise with are guys. You seriously see MAYBE one car with good looking girls in it all night, and maybe a couple others with not-so-good looking girls in it. Other than that, it's all guys and a lot of fast cars. And we're not all always racing, maybe here and there.. but it's fun to watch/hear the other cars and make fun of some of the ricers out there..

I cruise, but not in the sense that Nos and Satty describe. I just do it to drive. It calms me down, and it helps me think.

Although I do get those manly urges to be a complete tool--The Cobalt's kill list has a second generation Eclipse right at the top, baby. :D

What?--He started it.

I get your point Satty. I would cruise to some nice rural spots around here, guess you could say i'm just taking a drive though. Nothing to me is more relaxing then a nice drive by yourself while listening to some of your favorite tunes :)

188386[/snapback]

True that. Hamilton County, IN has some very beautiful driving spots, if you know where they are...

I cruise, but not in the sense that Nos and Satty describe. I just do it to drive. It calms me down, and it helps me think.

*nods*

Same here.....

I love to drive ... so I am ALWAYS cruising in one of my MCs.....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Nope, sorry, nothin'" ... Jo Dee Messina ... 'My Give A Damn's Busted'