Bin Laden dead?!

Drew Dowdell

PARIS (AP) - The French defense ministry on Saturday called for an internal investigation of the leak of an intelligence document that raises the possibility that Osama bin Laden may have died of typhoid in Pakistan a month ago but said the report of the death remained unverified.

"According to a reliable source, Saudi security services are now convinced that Osama bin Laden is dead," said the intelligence report.

linkity

just in time for the mid-term elections <_<<_<

Guest YellowJacket894

I don't know if I actually believe this or not. I hope the bastard died, but something tells me to second guess this information.

And, on another note, Oldsmoboi has been banned? :blink:

Edited by YellowJacket894

I'd be second guessing it too.

Besides, it's not as if it matters. Yes, he is the face of Sept 11th, and Today in general, but there are plenty of others that will take his place...

... and most worryingly, many of them will likely be much more brutal, and even more sinister...

If he did die I hope it was slow & painful... that's what he deserves.

I'm with Camino on the reliability of the sources. The French quoting Saudi intelligence based on some other source?

Of course, if it is true, we won't know for sure for a long time. Bin Laden's people will hide his body and then keep putting out information supposedly coming from him.

You know, I haven't really trusted the French for anything, and I'm sorry, the Saudis aren't on my list of "people to trust" either, so I'm gonna call my bull&#036;h&#33; card on this one. And if he is dead, then good riddance to bad rubbish. Now if we can just catch the other peckerheads out there we'll be in business.