Sign in to follow this  
HarleyEarl

2007 Saturn Aura

20 posts in this topic

AAS    13
So, are the toned down wheel flairs an Aura thing too? I really hope not, since they give the Aura so much more character and presence as compared to the Astra.

HarleyEarl    1
crap, you are right, I had overlooked that. Here I always thought the Aura had them first. And for the record, they have to be one of my favorite wheels of all time.

Posted Image Edited by HarleyEarl

Drew Dowdell    4,841

Good news for fans of the concept.  Though, I don't think they'll be chrome-plated like that.  They're a little too gawdy.

[post="15230"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Bling sells

mjdecker    0

Me too, hope the Aura doesn't just rebadge the Opel.  I really like the wheel flares and sill on the Saturn.  Gives it a nice stance, solid.

[post="14899"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Same here.. Especially the rear.. granted it's simular to the G6, I think it has more striking body lines that the Vectra's rear.
Also LED Taillights would be awsome in a GM car other than Cadillac, but I'm not putting my money down that it's going to happen.

Dsuupr    12
That great! This means that the production vehicle won't loose the overall excitement of the show car. I think the new Vectra is stunning. Let's hope GM doesn't loose the appeal on the inside.

Paolino    99

Same here.. Especially the rear.. granted it's simular to the G6, I think it has more striking body lines that the Vectra's rear.
Also LED Taillights would be awsome in a GM car other than Cadillac, but I'm not putting my money down that it's going to happen.

[post="15579"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Agreed... I was surprised the LaCrosse and Lucerne didn't have LEDs.

mjdecker    0

Exactly, they should transplant one of the Opel models here to put the Ion out of it's misery.  Do a blatant rebadge.  Anything would be better than the awful Ion.

[post="16177"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I agree.. hell, If i was in the market for a new car, I'd seriously consider a 3 door Astra.
And to think I HATE hatches...

HarleyEarl    1
I hate hatches too, but something about this Opel just grabs me. It's downright sexy, hot. It's almost a two-door sport wagon. I love it! Put an Ion beside this, well don't, it's just too painful.

Posted Image

Dsuupr    12

I hate hatches too, but something about this Opel just grabs me.  It's downright sexy, hot.  It's almost a two-door sport wagon.  I love it!  Put an Ion beside this, well don't, it's just too painful.

Posted Image

[post="16548"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

As much as I hate the horrible Saturn Dealers service, I'd convert to Saturn for the Astra Coupe.

The Brit    0
For the record, those wheels also pre-date the Astra VXR. They have been an optional (but regular factory - not aftermarket) wheel on Vectra for a couple of years in Europe. You see lots on the road over here. They're 19's.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this