Sign in to follow this  
HarleyEarl

2006 Fisker Latigo CS

18 posts in this topic

Northstar    11
I don't like this much. The rear fascia is pretty cool, but that's about it. The front looks like a cross between an Aston and Maserati wannabe, and the rear overhang is rediculously long. The profile looks pretty dated too.

!!!TED!!!    3
It looks like a BMW 6 series photo-chop...come to life. I like the tail light treatment alot. :) The grille has more than a hint of Aston Martin.

NOS2006    11
All I see is Aston Martin in the front and 6er in the back... all mixed with an exotic shade of sport. And I love it.

mustang84    12
Man, I love these Fiskers. The way the C-pillar flows into the trunkline is killer. I love the long, low shape and long hood. I also like the small horizontal taillights...beats the hell out of most taillight designs today. Now I just need to scrape together a few hundred thousand dollars for one of these bad boys. Edited by mustang84

Nick    31
Yes, the coupe is based on the 6er, the vert is based on the SL...this car is so badass...would make a great 8-series if a few styling things were changed...

RJB    0
So he is doing what GM did with the 07 Tahoe. He put on a new back end and a front end and said wa-la...a new car!!!! It looks like a mid 90's kit car to me.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this