Choppin' Competition #30 - Next Pontiac Vibe

Welcome to Choppin' Competition #30!

Posted Image

The lil' Vibe, star of GM's fuel efficient fleet and product of a long-standing partnership with Toyota, is about to lay its burden down, at least in current form. Whether or not the Vibe continues into another generation is questionable right now, but you can change that.

Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to design the next-generation Pontiac Vibe. Remember that the current Vibe succeeded by being a compact/small hatchback, so use that versatility as a guide for your conceptualization. You may use any vehicle image as your base. Some sources...

Some Picture Sources...

-Autodeadline*

-FamilyCar.com

Size guidelines remain at 800x600, so please size your entry accordingly. Please do not submit your images as Bitmap (.bmp) files. Also, please use only images from those aforementioned sources for your starting image. Any other image will be disqualified.

The winner will recieve a Pontiac-related prize from C&G!

Deadline is Friday, October 27th @ 11:59PM your local time.

Good luck and have fun! :CG_all:

*Instructions for accessing high-resolution images through AutoDeadline:

Replace the bold, orange section of the URL...

(http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/*query?silverado&Source=all)

...with the make/model/etc you're searching for. Replacing 'silverado' with 'lesabre' will bring up downloadable hi-res images of the Buick LeSabre.

Must... resist.. urge.

(I'd own those two chops though. haha :P)

But nice effort putforth. I can see there was a lot of work done to both vehicles..

EDIT: Oh, damn it. I soo want to just make a chop that would get more positive feedback than all of GMI's Pontiac Revitalization stunt.

Edited by NOS2006

alright i will say this one more time... and it will shock you because it has nothing to do with how ugly hatchbacks inherently are and how they should not be made anymore...

PONTIACS HAVE TWO HOOD SCOOPS!!!!!!!!!

NO EXCEPTIONS! EVER!!!!!

thank you

Guest YellowJacket894

First try. Tell me what you think.

Posted Image

Two things I'd like to see gone: the five-door setup and the Vibe name. Make it a three-door so it can also replace the G5 and rename it "Piranha."

Edited by YellowJacket894

YJ ..I like that, but the feedback I have gotten is that (belevie it or not)...

the VIBE sells to peeps who want a hatchback 5 door car !!!!

TC has the right idea.... :angry:

...so , ...I am gonna have to do another one .... :censored:

OK FINAL ONE ;...NOT !!!...I do have one more idea.... :censored:

Posted Image

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

First try. Tell me what you think.

Posted Image

Two things I'd like to see gone: the five-door setup and the Vibe name. Make it a three-door so it can also replace the G5 and rename it "Piranha."

207368[/snapback]

are you a member on another site?! I have seen that floating around more times that one....

The black hatch would be very cool with stacked projector beam headlights to make it look less Saturn-y.

209787[/snapback]

oxymoron

Guest YellowJacket894

civilzues: I'm also a member at GMI and CSS. I also posted that over at GMI, although I don't remember if I posted it at CSS or not.