F.F. 2.0

loki

I've been on IE7 for the past month. All I have to say about that is:

- It's better than IE6,

- I'm too lazy to download Firefox.

208380[/snapback]

IE7 is better than 6, but that didn't take much considering every other browser surpassed it years ago. How can you be to lazy to download firefox? It requires less typing than your post did and a few clicks of the mouse!

Well I just downloaded 2.0 and I have to say I don't like the buttons (but there's a theme that switches it back to 1.5's ^_^ ). I like the X button on every tab. But what's more awesome is that for the first time I'm actually looking at and getting add-ons. free FTP? Advanced ad blocker? Download Manager? f@#king sweet! I love Firefox!

Spel Cheker! :pbjtime:

I had downloaded the IE7 beta about a month ago and based off an hour of using I've come to the conclusion that it's a good ripoff of Opera (zoom) and Firefox (tabbed browsing & layout).

The built in spell check feature is pretty cool...I'll have to research further what new stuff is up with 2.0.

EDIT: BTW Loki, I found that you can change the location of the "close button" on the tabs back to normal if you wish. It is under tools>options>Tabbed Browsing>Display Options>Show Tab Closure Buttons (drop box with options).

Edited by Nick

The built in spell check feature is pretty cool...I'll have to research further what new stuff is up with 2.0.

EDIT: BTW Loki, I found that you can change the location of the "close button" on the tabs back to normal if you wish. It is under tools>options>Tabbed Browsing>Display Options>Show Tab Closure Buttons (drop box with options).

209329[/snapback]

lol..funny thing is.. i was using portable 1.5.7 and temporarily forgot the X was on the side... so i've allready grown acustomed to the new place.... oh well