2007 Silverado LTZ pictures and video

!!!TED!!!

One thing I wish they'd do: black out the rear wheelwells, either with a plastic liner, or just undercoating. I don't like the bodycolor rear wheelwells. And I still don't care for the tailgate spoiler. Otherwise, lookin' good.

An older guy at our church showed up in the first '07 Silverado I've seen yesterday--a Silver Birch 1500 LT crew cab Z71. Standard 17" wheels and blackwall tires, but also a sunroof, and no running boards. Stood out just because I think it's one of the first on the road at home, but just isn't that "wow!" in person.

Nice and simple, yes, but really needs things like the optional wheels and extra trim to make it stand out even a bit. And the front end just comes off as very blockish and chunky, and again a bit staid.

Still, I liked it, but also strangely decided that a lot of the current GMT-800 ones (such as a similarly equipped Z71) stand out as a bit sharper and snazzier overall, aside from the old tech fit & finish and cheap innards.

BUT, it's growing on me, and the more I see in different colors and different trims, I still do like the new ones better.

Edited by caddycruiser

One thing I wish they'd do:  black out the rear wheelwells, either with a plastic liner, or just undercoating.  I don't like the bodycolor rear wheelwells. And I still don't care for the tailgate spoiler.  Otherwise, lookin' good.

212531[/snapback]

probably yearly budgets... they will probably do something but first year often times a few things are not forgoton but purposely removed to keep budget down...

like one example of yearly budgets... one year of the previous gen impala... there was no rear seat child locks...

Light years ahead of the previous model

212549[/snapback]

which is sad cause previouus model was already best in class in most catagories...

• 2 weeks later...