I burned the soup

My beautiful wife spent the afternoon working on one of her home made soups and at 4:00 she had to go out to pick up some things so she turned the soup off because she didn't want it to burn, said she'd be back in an hour. Stupid me decides he's hungry and can't wait so I decide to turn the soup back on but then I come back to cheers and gears and forget to check on the soup. Next thing you know the front door opens around 5:15 and she asks what's burning? I am such an ass. :banghead:

I'm bad for leaving the kitchen with stuff on the stove, getting on here, and completely forgetting....so now, I put on timer, no matter what....it's saved me from the black soot deposits on bottom of pots.

The other solution is to have a wireless laptop...I have one, but sometimes forget its portablility, and can have it at the kitchen island and then watch the goings on in the kitchen and enjoy this AND that.

Posted Image

I sorta have a problem similar to you guys I sometimes forget I'm synthesising meth in my basement and will go out or fall a sleep to find out I over did a batch then it sets me back a couple hours. The worst was when I'm at work and my neighbor calls me and tells me smoke is pouring out of my basement window stupid labs are never stable.