EW!!!

ocnblu

Did you ever touch something really gross in the dark? I just went downstairs to let my little doggie out. I didn't turn the back light on. I could see the fastener for her lead shining in the dark... so I reached for it... AND DID A FULL PALM TOUCH ON A BIG FAT SLUG! :o

My experience was in the light of day, sort of. I made supper, dished up and sat down. It was one of those, I made a little more effort. Chicken breasts, salad, vegetables. One of those veggies was broccoli. I ate some...mmm very crisp, nice. Forked some more and as I was bringing up to my mouth, I glanced down...don't always do that. Crappppppp....there in branches of the broccoi was a big fat slug all steamed to death. I almost barfed....so close! Honestly, to this day I search every little crevice on broccoli now.

When we were Kids, on vacation in maine, skipping rocks in shallow rocky & COLD ocean water one of the rocks went squish. it was a skate, for those that dont know because I didnt until then its a form of fish like the Stingray (car related....ey!) . Looks just like a rock under a foot or two of water. EW!!!!

Great thread Blu lol. Here's another ewww story. I'm at the office and everyone is scurrying around getting ready for a board meeting. We file in, get seated. Seated beside me this stunning women who is my collegue....very Paris couture style. I am startled by an unpleasant oder. It is stunningly awful. A smell of shit. I thought, what the hell is that?!! Some are beginning to notice the stench. The unpleasant oder seemed too close in...I got paranoid...you never know, something could have smeared.:). So I start checking, not obvious, but just to be sure. I check my shoes....very stealthlike, check the bottoms. Horror of horrors!!!......dog crap was all stuck in the sole of my shoe....and they were really grippy types....lots of crevices to cling to. Probably the mose embarassing moment in my life.

HA, Harley... gross but funny. I was in Ruby Tuesday's one afternoon having lunch when I noticed two couples across the aisle from me. The one dude crossed his legs, and I noticed something.

I leaned over and said "psssst... sir, I think you have dog poop on your shoe."

Amidst the horrified looks of his friends, he checked. Yup. He just said "Thanks" and continued to enjoy his lunch. Greeeeat....

This thread is AWSOME!!!! Posted Image

What's the difference between boogers and broccoli?

Little kids will not EAT broccoli.

----

A guy hears a knock on his door so he walk over and opens it. There's no one there so he turns to go back inside the house but notices a slug on the porch so he picks it up and throws it into the woods about 100 feet away from the house.

Three years go by and one day the guy get's a knock on his door and when he opens it there's no one there... but he notices the slug on the front porch again who says: "What the hell was that all about!?"

I've touched the ass or head, I don't know, of a house centipede, millipede, hell if I know. It scared the shit out of me.

[post="16970"][/post]

Have you seen "the Ring"?

Posted Image

Well my cute girl experience in a dark basement (well, it was lit, but we were under a blanket) WAS gross.

I almost went down her pants until she told me she was on the rag. EWWW!

[post="17003"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Some guys consider that a treat... I'm not one of them. :puke:

As for touching something Gross?

Creating a schedule for walks with the new puppy. If you pick her up and her bottom is wet, It's time to adjust the schedule... after you start backtracking the puppy's steps. :rolleyes: I'm at the point where I never want to know what changing a diaper is like. :(