Rosie O'Donnell

HarleyEarl

Posted Image

Lesbian spokeswomyn Rosie O'Donnell has accused Oprah & her friend Gayle as being "a little bit gay". Ok, Oprah is 52 and has never married, hmmm, maybe she has something there. Not that here is anything wrong with that.

She outs Oprah & Gayle and then Clay.

Has Rosie O become the official gay outer now?

And, what does a person like Rosie O, drive? I'll bet it's not a GM vehicle. Prius?..most likely...although it is a little bit on the small side.

Edited by HarleyEarl

I was at work a couple days ago, taking water off palettes, and some black SAAB drives out of our parking lot and has three bumper stickers:

Hilary '06

Polite Women Never Get in the History Books

and one that's along the lines of, "Women should rule"

She had a huge dog in the back seat.

Her girlfriend is not that bad looking. Why do you think she's not getting any? Maybe she just needs to stop acting like she has to be the lesbian spokesmodel and focus on being funny. She has become very grating, imo.

Ellen Degeneres has not lost her comedic talent and is doing well.

I'd like to see Rosie, Ellen and K.D. Lang do a road movie together. A convertible is always best for filming. Dang, the Forester doesn't come in droptop. Let's see now...o yes, I have it!.....get a vintage car...how about the VW Thing?

Now where would three lesbians go on a road trip?

Her girlfriend is not that bad looking.  Why do you think she's not getting any?  Maybe she just needs to stop acting like she has to be the lesbian spokesmodel and focus on being funny.  She has become very grating, imo. 

Ellen Degeneres has not lost her comedic talent and is doing well.

220103[/snapback]

Ellen is cool, always has been, Rosie.........not

True colors showing through thats all

honestly, I dont give a crap about any of them. Rosie is rarely heard of nowadays because people realized that she over her 5 minutes of fame and wasnt even funny in the first place. Oprah (although i dont personaly think she is, it wouldnt surprise me if she was a lesbian) is too but no one can get rid of her because she bribes the bejebus outa the media. Everyone's so annoyed at he by now that she probaly couldnt get a guy if her life depended in it.

She does seem to have much pent up righteous lesbian anger.

220021[/snapback]

Thank you, Mr. Calgary. I agree. Lesbian anger is f*ck*d...just downright 'effin horrible. Again, I don't think most of us hate lesbians or what they do...we hate how they act when they're NOT in bed. Edited by trinacriabob

I'd like to see Rosie, Ellen and K.D. Lang do a road movie together.  A convertible is always best for filming.  Dang, the Forester doesn't come in droptop.  Let's see now...o yes, I have it!.....get a vintage car...how about the VW Thing? 

Now where would three lesbians go on a road trip?

220118[/snapback]

the netherlands? i guess they'd need a hybrid amphicar for that, though.